Chapter IV

After what felt like forever, I came to the conclusion that Simon had left without me. However, since I wanted to make sure, I strolled up to Josh and Freya. Josh gave me a concerned look before beginning to question me "Lexi, what's wrong? You seem quite annoyed?"

Livid, I began to reply, "I'm sure Simon left without me, I can't find him anywhere."

"Oh, he left hours ago...I thought we would have told you."

I felt my blood boil as my tone of voice began to rise, "WHAT, Who did he leave with?"

Josh's eyes darted to the ground, trying to think about his response. "Hmm. He left with a girl with split white and black hair, who was fairly short and seemed drunk out of her skin. I'm pretty sure he said he was going to take her home because she was drunk; I'm not sure of her name though".

Disappointedly, I mumbled "oh, ok, thanks Josh."
Josh gave me a quiet nod to acknowledge me, before I turned to head towards to bar again, hoping Harry was still there.

When I reached the bar, my eyes scanned around, trying to look for the brunette, fluffy haired boy's head peaking out from above the crowd. After spending several minutes looking for him, I began to give up, until a felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. "Looking for someone?"

My eyes lit up as I opened my mouth to reply. "Harry, actually, I was looking for you. Simon left without me and I was wondering if you wanted to stay and chat for a bit longer?"

As a smile crept upon his face, he replied: "of course, want anything to drink?"

"Can I get a whiskey sour please?"

"Sure, just follow me so you don't get lost in the crowd."

He held out his hand, almost like me wanted me to take it. I was hesitant at first, thinking about what Simon would say and how he would react. But again, why should I care about what he thinks if he left with a girl without telling me?; he's probably out there cheating on me right now. So, without letting another thought cross my mind, I took his hand.

His hand was soft and warm, almost like he had washed his hands right before putting mine in his. As he led me through the crowd, my heart fluttered.

Wait, Lexi snap out of it, you have a Boyfriend, remember?

When we reached the bar, he handed me my drink as we sat down, ignoring our surroundings and talking like nobody was watching. Little did we know how drunk we actually were after several hours, because we were struggling to even keep a conversation, let alone stay awake. But, suddenly, I felt an uneasy feeling erupting in my stomach, as my mind began to go blank. I was losing track of consciousness while my heart felt like it was exploding in my ribs. And, without a second to consider what was happening, me eyes closed and i felt my head tilt backwards towards the ground.