Chapter 4

Ashton's pov

I woke up by myself, without Michael. I sat up and noticed lots of clothes that were missing, but not his guitar that sat in the corner of the room. I looked over at my phone that kept buzzing. It was Michael.

MIKEY❤: Hey baby morning...

MIKEY❤: You up yet beautiful?

MIKEY❤: boarding the plane. Love you Kitten❤

Michael always knew how to make someone feel special. I sat up and slid on my underwear. Along with Michael's rolling stones t-shirt. I walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen. I opened the freezer and pulled the whole box of blueberry waffles knowing Luke would want some when he woke up. As I waited Luke walked in the kitchen. "Did you leave these out for me?" He asked. I nodded.

"I love you!" He smiled hugging me tightly then realising to grab his waffles. "Love you to Lucas." I said pulling out my waffles and entering the living room where Calum sat. I sat beside him as the T.V played and Luke joined us. "Its kind of weird without Michael here." Luke said. "Yeah, it is." I shrugged, grabbing my phone. I clicked on messaging and replied to Michael.

Me: I am now. I love you to baby. I miss you :(

-

"Here." Luke said handing me another beer. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I opens the pizza box and took a fairly large piece out. "Okay, so what do you guys do for fun?" I asked out of curiosity. If I'm going to be without Michael for a while then I need other things to do besides dwell on him. "Drink, party." Luke said. Calum shook his head in agreements as he took another drink of his beer.

"Oh."

I laid down on, putting my feet up on the side and my head on Calum's lap. "Your a nice pillow." I laughed, shifting to get comfortable. "Thanks?"

Luke stood up and sat on me. "Lucas your light." I said adjusting my legs so Luke could be a bit more comfortable. He just shrugged. "Not really." My phone started buzzing. I reached out and barley managed to grab it. It was a text back from Michael.

MIKEY❤: made home in Sydney :) and I miss you to.

Me: :(

MIKEY❤: I wanna hold you. And stroke your cute curls. And kiss your lips.

Me: Fuck I want to kiss you to.

MIKEY❤: well I won't be gone forever. I'll come back soon after mum gets better. Look, I have to go. I got to find the key to the house. I love you bye.

Me: love you to, bye.

I shut off my screen and placed my table back on the table. "Michael's back in Sydney." I frowned. "Its okay Ash." Luke said patting my knee. "We'll see him soon."

"Fuck I hope so." I responded, sitting up a bit but still leaning on Calum. "Let's try and have fun. Okay?" He said doing a pouty face that would make anyone's heart melt. "Okay."