❖Chapter 10

Here's the new chapter! :)

*******************

Instagram Direct

(@avneetkaur_13 / @thesiddharthnigam )

@avneetkaur_13
Hey!
Who are you?
I mean, have we ever met?
No offense, I am following you but I don't remember meeting you. I am sorry.
It's just you are being spammed in my comment section and even I am receiving a lot of dms asking about you.
So like have we ever met?
Please reply soon! :)

                       ------------------------------------------

Instagram Direct

(@avneetkaur_13 / @krupalakhani_16 )

@avneetkaur_13
Krupsssss
This is so mess!
Who the hell is Siddharth Nigam?
And why don't I remember him if I am following him?

                                                                     @krupalakhani_16
                                                                      Are you sure you never met him?

@avneetkaur_13
I'm 95% sure I didn't met him but now I am getting self doubts.
If I never met him or didn't even know him, why in the world am I following him?
Ahhhh, celebrity life sucks sometimes!
Everyone is joining our names, shipping us but maximally people are spreading hate against me.
Why in the hell they need to assume things if I never announced anything as such.

                                                                    @krupalakhani_16
                                                                    Chill Neet, you know they are your fans and they are the reason you are here.
                                                                   And you are an actress so it's okay that you are being shipped with someone or the other.

@avneetkaur_13
Ik Krupss and I am grateful for that yk, but at times, it becomes toxic.
And abt being shipped then I am used to it, that isn't the problem at all. The problem is I don't even know the person I am being shipped with and above all this, it's being a hell lot toxic in this case.

                                                                    @krupalakhani_16
                                                                     I can understand.
                                                                     Better stay away from Instagram for some hours.
                                                                     All we can do is wait for his reply as you can't even announce anything before you both have a talk nor can you unfollow him directly.