06

REALISING how close she was to him, she pushed herself away from him

"Oh, sorry about that." The man said and Yunhee shook her head.

Before she walked off or even asked about the man's name- she felt her wrist sting but weirdly it didn't hurt.

Looking at her wrist, she saw the full name of her soulmate and as she was about to say it, the man spoke first.

"Yunhee?" He said after glancing at his wrist.

"Dong-" Yunhee looked at Donghyuck in surprise as he covered her mouth with his hand.

He chuckled and sighed, "Please... call me Haechan."

Yunhee looked at Donghyuck in the eyes and he looked down at his hand, understanding what she was trying to say. He let go of her and Yunhee huffed a sigh.

"So, this is you?" She asked, pointing at the name on her wrist.

Donghyuck nodded, "I'd appreciate it if you called me Haechan though. Think of it as a nickname."

"Okay... makes sense," Yunhee muttered.

A silence of awkwardness settled between them and Yunhee then remembered about her class.

She gasped, "Oh my god! My class! I'm late."

Yunhee passed Donghyuck and made her way to the sliding doors but then stopped. She didn't get his number.

Hesitating, she kept turning towards Donghyuck and then the doors. Yunhee sighed and quickly ran back to Donghyuck who ruffled his hair.

"Meet me at building five at three o'clock! We can talk about the details then!" She exclaimed and then ran inside the building.

Donghyuck chuckled, he wasn't expecting their meeting to go so smoothly. Looking at the timetable on his phone, he started to walk to his first class.

It felt weird. 

Preparing for something that wasn't his usual mission. He was going to act like a student.

Be a student.

Finding his classroom, Donghyuck walked inside and saw students piling in. It was mostly quiet, only whispers travelling between ears.

It was a theatre room rather than a usual classroom. Donghyuck glanced at the girls who stopped talking as their eyes stared at him.

He smirked, hearing them fawn over him and sat down in one of the back seats. Unlike his other mafia members, Donghyuck never shied away from attention.

It didn't bother him if he was risking his identity or his mission. He always found a way to win.

No matter what.

As more people walked inside, the only person left to enter was their teacher. Whilst waiting for their teacher, more people gushed over Donghyuck.

No one could hide their curiosity. Fully turning around in their seats to take a peek at him.