The start; how we met eachother

Hi its me i am Annie and this is my story. I have a crush on this guy called Shampoo ( Oldrich ). We just call him like that i dont even know why. Everyone hates him but think that hes cute. They think he is player but he is so dreamy. Oh shoot i am late for class i dont know where is it. Im going to ask someone.
~After class~
So remeber when i told you I am going to ask someone some guy randomly asked me if I am lost it was Krystof the popular boy every girl wanted to date him but i refused. Beacuse i am not going to betray my crush. Oldrich is sooo hot i am in love with him.
Oh i didnt even tell you we met beacuse our teacher make us sit together i sm smart so i sitted next to him beacuse i want to help him.
And thats how we met. Oh i am going to miss my bus sorry i need to run. Shoot i missed it. Oh my gosh guys Oldrich is going straith to me i am blushing so hard.
Oldrich pov.
I think that Annie missed her bus i am going to give her a ride. Hey Annie you missed you're bus. Oh she told me she missed the bus.
Annies pov.
OMG guys he offered me a ride home. I am so in love right now.
~After the ride~
So he took me home now i am going to do some homeworks and the sleep.