Jay's Trouble

The next day when Jay stepped out of the college as his friends were behind him. He got his back hit by someone from behind as he stopped walking in the mid way. Vicky cursed and asked, "Why did you stop in middle of the way?"

But everyone could see Jay being a statue as he didn't said anything just simply stood there. All of Jay's friends were confused as to why Jay stopped and that's when they followed his gaze. And they let out a big sigh as they saw Bhavin and Vanraj sitting on their car waiting for Jay.

The girls were excited to see them as they could feel the spark of competition. Some guys and girls have formed circle around them. Some oogling the cars, while some complimenting the guys.

Hemant put a hand on Jay's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Just breathe in and out, there's nothing wrong you happen to know those two guys and they are both waiting for you." When Jay heard what Hemant said he looked at him and there was smile on Hemant's lips.

As both the guys continued their walk outside the college with Hemant's hand on Jay's shoulder, their friends following them. As Jay came into the view both Vanraj and Bhavin stepped out of their car and walked towards Jay.

Suddenly Jay has became the center of attention for everyone. He with a smile on his lips greeted both the guys. And that's when both the guys looked at each other. Jay find it rude for not introducing the guys to each other.

So he said, "This is Bhavin, and this is Vanraj." Both the guys had a smile on their lips as they shaked the hand. And then both of them said together, "Let's go. I'll drop you home." Now Jay find himself in a weird spot as he don't know whom to refuse. So he said, "I'll be going home by walking since Hemant needed some things to buy."

Hemant immediately nodded his head as he said, "Oh yes, I have to go shopping and to be honest Jay's reviews are best in clothing. So I hope you guys won't mind me taking him away from you both." Both of them laughed and nodded their head and with that Jay bid his bye and started to leave.

That's when Vanraj ran towards Jay as he held his hand making him stop and turn around. And with a genuine smile he said, "Well, I came to invite you and your family for the puja at our home tomorrow. Me and Dad think it will be good if we have some more people with us."

Jay accepted the invitation as he thanked Vanraj for inviting them. Bhavin felt jealous as he watched Vanraj holding Jay's hand so he walked towards them hold another hand of Jay and said, "Thanks for taking care of other day can we go for a lunch or something I want to thank you."

Jay didn't realize the intention of Bhavin behind saying that as he replied, "Well, why not I can't so no for a good food. Let's plan that lunch soon." And with that he bid both the guys byes and left the place with a heavy sigh.

Bhavin and Vanraj both looked at each other, it wasn't a stare but they were glaring at each other. And that's when Bhavin said, "You are very wrong Mr because Jay is mine." Vanraj didn't reacted but had a smirk when he replied, "Last I checked Jay is still available and his parents has already taken liking to me. Jay can fall for me after getting engaged too."

And while gritting their teeth both the guys walked towards their cars and drove from the scenario.

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter..

So how's the chapter??

Well.. Both guys has already met each other? What's gonna happen next?

Share your opinions.

Thanks for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower🥀🥀