Prologue

I threw the wine glass against the wall because of anger, wala ako ibang nararamdaman 'kundi galit at sakit dahil ang pinakaka mahal 'kong tao ay nagawa pa akong talikuran at saktan sa paraan na hindi ko inaakala na magagawa niya ang mga bagay na hindi katanggap tanggap.

"Ano pang kulang! Ano pang kulang Tristan?! Lahat naman ginawa ko, natin diba?" I said.

"I'm sorry." That's the only word he said.

"Sorry? Do you think your sorry would fix this? Do you think your sorry will change the fact you get pregnant my b-best friend?" My tears started to fall down nonstop.

"It was an accident okay? We were drunk!" He explained. He tried to hold my hand but I stopped him.

"Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands!" I don't why i said that words i feel i am a different person to right now.

"Collin..." He looked at me with teary eyed, he's hurting too and i am too twice the pain he's feeling right now.

Imagine being betrayed by the love your life for almost 10 years and by your best friend that you treat as partner in crime also betrayed you. I found out that my friend Mia, are filing a suit against Tristan for not dealing and sustaining with the child she's carrying.

"Paano nangyari? Kelan pa kayo may relasiyon?"

"Collin, we didn't have any relationship i-its just happened." He looked and i can see his tears falling down. "It's was a friend from France that came back and we were celebrating his come back. I told about him, my planned was to bring you with me to his house but you said you were busy, so i came alone we get drunk and after that i don't remember anything." He explained.

Napasapo ako sa noo. He gave me that useless excuse.

"And you expect to believe that? Kahit lasing ka putangina alam mo pa din ang nangyayari sa paligid mo!"

"Collin, believe me! I was totally black out that night! Please believe me.." he knelt to the ground and was trying to hold hand pero iniiwas ko ito.

"But we can't change the fact that you got her pregnant. And you know where this relationship going." He was crying already.

"No... Don't leave. D-don't leave me." He begged. This time he stood up and hugged me. "L-let me f-fixed this."

I tried to get away from his hug Pero nag matigas niya at wala na akong nagawa kundi ang umiyak ng malakas at binigyan siya ng mahihinang suntok sa balikat.

"Let's end this. I-i c-can't accept you anymore. I can't look at you the same way anymore. Hindi ko kaya."

"Collin..." He faced me. His eyes are red now because of crying. "I'll talk to Mia for sustaining the baby needs. I will fix this okay? Just don't leave. Kahit ano gagawin ko tangina, wag ka lang mawala."

"Tristan, why can't you get it? That baby needs you more than me you can't just leave the baby because of me mas lalong hindi ko kakayanin yun i don't want to be a selfish." I said it while sobbing.

His face wasn't agreed to what i said but he just looked down and cried out.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered. "I'm sorry, Collin. Fuck I'm sorry." This time he knelt again while holding my hand and keep kissing it.

I looked up 'cause I can't watched him like that. I can't watch us hurting.

"L-let's end this." I finally said it. Masakit 'man but this is for the best for us especially for the baby. "Ayoko makisali pa sa mga priorities-

He looked up and cut me off. ". You'll never be the extra to my priorities because my only priority is you, only you."

"No. You have a little you this time. Your life and priorities will change, Tristan. So please let me go. Let end this. This for the best of the baby and for the both of us."

"I don't what my life would be without you." He stood up and looked at me straight and gently touch both of his hand.

"You should have think that before you did something that could break us." I coldly said. I push him gently enough to get away from his arms.

I was about to go outside when he talked that made me stop from holding our door.

"No, don't go outside. Ako na lang aalis delikado na sa labas." Sabi niya at umalis na lang kwarto.

I breakdown and hit the floor and cried myself out. I didn't expect that this thing can happened us, I taught he's the one that I grew older with our children but the universe denied us Pero bakit? Bakit pa kami pinag sama at kung saka naging isa kami ay kung saka kami pinaghiwalay ng tadhana?

We have plans for our futures already. Our wedding, Our life insurances, Our house but all of this are just and will remain just plan that will never happened.

We were happy and contented. People around us are very supportive and happy for us. We inspire a lot of people about our relationship but how do we end up like this?

End :))