Introduction

My name is Brooklyn Ella Cameron my mom died when l was 6 l was an only child. So this is what happened l don't know what woke me up  in the middle of the night. Then went to my mom's room because l didn't want to go back to sleep . I calmed in bed and went close to her then l shook her to tell her l want to sleep with her.

But she didn't respond then l tried again and again but no answer that is when l started to shout out her name  'mama ma mama ma please wake up '. Then l toke her phone and called my grandma she picked up.

'why are you calling in the middle of the night' she asked l was shacking crying and l was just scared 'grandma mama is not waking up please come wake her up grandma please ' l said back then my grandma only lived a few blocks from us after a few minutes she was at our house  and she  came running up the stairs

When she push open the door 'Ella come ' 'but grandma mama won't wake ' 'l know Ella just with me okay ' she said and picked me up and walked down the stairs after another few minutes the ambulance came and started to take my mom 'grandma were are they taking mama' asked

She kept quiet the following days when my mom didn't come back l start to ask again and again where she was grandma finally give in' you see your mama went on l little trip she won't be back any time soon'' why couldn't l come with we do everything together did l do something wrong 'l said starting to sob 'no baby you did nothing bad ' ' then why did mama leave with out me '

' trust me one day you are going to see you mama again  'then one year went by then another one then another year went by. I thing l understood that my mother was never coming back after l turned 9 years l never asked grandma about her nothing at all. Then another loss hit me hard this time and l had to say goodbye.

To my grandma she was my light my joy my happiness my everything l think up to this day if this would have turned out different if she was here. I love you so much grandma