𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 05

Six place down on her side of her phone and nervously fiddled with her fingers "What if he expecting more about on the confidence I had? I'm literally not like that!" she exclaim.

She turned the tv off and continue to think. "What would we even do? how would he even-i'm a virg-" she mentally facepalming herself from realizing something.

Because she's not even a virgin anymore, cause HE took it.

Before Six could even think of something else, she heard a knock on the door. "That was quick?, was he that Sex deprived" she said a bit disbelief.

'You're one to talk' her inner self mocking her mind.

She proceeded to look through the peep hole and saw Mono standing outside of her door as he was wearing a corporate attire. "OH MY GOD, he looks attractive..." she whispered to herself.

Taking a deep breath, she open the door and Mono look at her with a smirk. "You miss me?"

"What could I possibly miss, I don't remember anything from last night" Six replied, she didn't know why she able to reply in such a way towards him, but she like it.

Mono enter her apartment and look around. "I'll have you know that you scream all night, you were a needy top" he grin at her.

Six looked at him with a brow raised. as she sat on the couch. "Excuse me, a top?" She never considered her to be one.

Mono went behind on the couch. "This is going to be fun" she rolled her eyes at him. "I doubt."

I'm provoking him again.

He rested his chin on her shoulder and started to kiss her neck. sending a shivers down to her spines. "See these mark on your neck? I could gave you more" he said in a huskies tone.

He lean more over and put his hand on her chest as he grope it making her to moan. "This feeling, I could make you want more"

As he began to kiss and suck on Six's neck as she keeps letting out a moans. he was beginning to leave a new fresh mark. as she squirm.

Mono smirk on that as he put his hand between her legs. making her to gasp. "And here?" He darkly chuckling. "Your not drunk now so you'll remember" he added. Six took a deep breath before he turned her around and kissed her.

She gave in again.

Mono gently pushed her down to the couch while their lips are not going apart. He got on top of her, trapping Six between his arms before letting go of her lips. His eyes travelled down from her lips to somewhere before attacking her neck with sloppy kisses.

Six gasped when she feel his hand inside of her shirt, roaming around on her body while caressing her waist. He sucked on a specific spot making her to moan, Mono looked at her with a smirk on his lips.

"I guess someone is enjoying that." He said in a low tone making a chill run down on her spine. She look at him but, suddenly he attacked her neck again while unclasping her bra.

Six suddenly had another confidence as she sat on his lap as he hold her waist then she smashed her lips against him to kissed him roughly.

Mono doesn't mind this, cause he like the way she became aggressive when it comes on sex. As his hand gripped on her waist while he is entering his tongue in her mouth, a groan slip out his lips when Six hips suddenly moved above his harder bulge.

"Fuck..." He muttered. "You're already needy?" he teasing her.

He hold her neck while biting her earlobe, his other hand proceed on taking off her bra completely making her nipple poked out on her shirt. His finger played with her nipple while sucking her neck.