02

𝐽ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒̀ 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑖 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠

Atlanta Georgia

nene made her way through the very large school to her science class last class of the day and she was happy school so draining and Friday her cousin was coming over.

ms Johnson started writing notes on the board and Nene got her notebook out and started writing too with her air pods blasting sativa by jhene akio she looked up and ms Johnson was done so she took her air pods out,

and she heard this loud voice talking in the back "man fuck this class " is there anything you'd like to say for the class Mr Washington? "no ma'am" oh okay then

the bell rung and ms Johnson asked me to stay back same with ky'mari ms Jhene will you be able to help r ky'mari here with some of his work " i don't want this bitch as my tutor "okay i don't wanna help you fail on your own dumb ass and walked out.

and she goes & puts her stuff in her locker and goes to the exit and ky'mari brushed shoulders with her dude wtf is your problem tf rude ass he just kept walking .

she turned on her car and put her seat belt on and drove off turning on a king von playlist and driving home since her mom was cooking.

she went upstairs to do her homework and chill until dinners done and and she finshed her homework after an hour and she went downstairs to eat.

hey baby how was school ? her mom said

hey momma it was okay ms johnson asked me to help this boy and he was being rude & weird about it likes its okay if you need a little bit of help i'm not gonna judge you.

"baby he probably likes you and don't know how to tell you".

well his weird until then as she finished up her dinner and placed the dish under the water and grabbed a sponge and rinsed and put in the dish washer and headed up stairs to take a shower.

started the shower and turned on alexa and brushed her teeth with her braces and got in the shower.

got out lathered in lotion and put pajama shorts and a tank top on and deodorant and layed down and scrolled on her phone.

she got a message notification  from Instagram.

instagram : mari.1k wants to send you  a message      1s

heyyy guys ik yall prolly bored lol bare with me

next chapter will be longer i promiseeee

yall like it?

keep or take?