¢нαρтєя 3

(Y/N)'s POV

I was currently in Science, my final period when my phone buzzed. I looked up at the teacher, then at the phone in my lap.

Adorable_Dork: Hey!  😌 Busy??

I smiled out of happiness.

Gummy_Bear: Nope

Adorable_Dork: Awesome! Hey what are you doing over the summer??

Gummy_Bear: Beach, Pool, Festivals, Amusement Parks, Netflix Night, Texting you, and more x3

Adorable_Dork: Sounds Awesome 😉 Wish I could join you

My cheeks began to heat up and my heart skipped a beat.

"(Y/N)! I would think you're not smiling at your lap, so put away your phone! If you don't I'll take it and give it to security!" My science teacher yelled making me jump in fear. I quickly put my phone in my bag and looked back at the teacher. He gave me a stern stare before going back on his laptop.

'It's the last week of school and he doesn't let us use our phones...' I thought sighing and laid my head on the palm of my hand.

~Time Skip~

"(Y/N)! Come on!!" Misa said dragging me by the arm. I cringed as it felt like my arm was gonna come off. Every time I go to Misa's house she gets too excited. We got on the bus and waited for it to take off.

"So tell me about your lover!" She excitedly said and I went pink.

"Idiot! Don't say that out loud!!!" I yelled at her and she giggled.

"Come on~ I want to know if he's the right guy for you," Misa said holding onto my arm. I was still pink, but I shook her off and sighed.

"You're so weird..." I began to tell her what I knew about him, leaving out the part of his dead parents.

"Alright, then I have a new goal!" Misa said pumping a fist into the air as she stood up.

"...What do you mean by that?" I asked tilting my head, confused on what she meant.

"You said he goes to SFIT, right?" She said grinning. "Well, I'm gonna get you into that university!" She continued and my eyes widen.

"No way! I'm not that smart to go to that school!" I told her and she only continued grinning.

"Oh come on (Y/N)! What if I teach you how to build robotics! It's not that hard" She told me and I just stared at her.

"I don't know..." I mumbled and looked at Misa's puppy face. "How exactly are you going to teach me?"

"I can teach you during the summer! Then around the end of summer we can sign up to go there" She said and we got off the bus to her house.

"The only thing is my parents won't allow me to go to a university out of the state.." I mumbled and Misa sighed.

"(Y/N) your gonna have to figure that out yourself!" Misa took out her key and opened the door.

"Hello sweetie!" Misa's mother, Lauren Hayashi got off the couch and gave her daughter a hug. "And it's good to see you too (Y/N)!" She continued saying also giving me a hug. She had curly blond hair that stopped to her chest, light chestnut eyes, and was around 5'7.

"Hello Mrs. Hayashi," I said back and she let me go. Misa grabbed my hand and took began running up the stairs. We entered her room and she got out her laptop. I looked over her shoulder and saw her looking at a website.

EASY ROBOTIC PROJECTS

She placed the laptop on my lap and I began looking at the pictures that were on the website.

"Misa...I don't know any of this..." I told her looking up from the screen. She glared at me and took the laptop from my lap and placed in it hers.

"How can you not understand this?! It's so simple!" She yelled and I moved away from her in fear. She began explaining some things, but I tuned her out.

"(Y/N)! How are you planning to see your soon to be lover if you can't make a simple robot!!" She yelled and I looked at the hands in my lap. She sighed and I heard the sound of typing. I stayed silent, waiting.

"Oo~" Misa squealed and I looked up at her in confusion.

"You can draw blueprints for the students there!" She said excitedly and I thought about it.

"I am good at art..." I mumbled and gave her a grin.

"Sure!" I told her and Misa began typing away.

"Okay, I filled help fill out the applications forms for both of us! Then we just gotta wait for your acceptance letter. Right now you'll help me build an awesome robot to get accepted as well!" Misa explained placing the laptop on the bed and jumping around excitedly.

"But...I can't build a robot..." I said and Misa froze and slowly turned her body to glare at me.

"You're making the blueprint dumbass!" She yelled throwing one of her pink heart pillows at my head.

"Fine..." I weakly said as my head hit the soft covers of the bed.