This Is Just A Normal Day

My alarm blares through my room. I groan and turn over. 5:30 my clock reads. I push myself out of bed and get ready. "Harley!" Maria runs in and hugs me. "That was random but okay," I say hugging her back. She pulls away after a minute, "I'm sorry but I just got done with Stark and now he's back. I need emotional support." I quickly hug her again and start patting her back, "It's gonna be okay." She chuckles and pulls away.

"Agent Hill never saw you as the sweet kind," The ignorant, playboy, self absorbed man himself Tony Stark says peering through my door, "You should stop by the tower sometime doll." He says walking up to me. "I'm 15." "She's 15" Me and Ria say simultaneously. He's eyes widen and he runs out. We both laugh and head down to the kitchen.

The alarms blare,"Evacuate! I repeat this is not a drill! Evacuate the building!" I groan, "I didn't get to finish my bagel!" Maria rolls her eyes and grabs it, "Eat on the go. You need anything from your room?" I think of the files about the red room and Yelena, "I'll be quick." I run off and her Maria shouting behind me, "I'll get the car ready!"

Time skip

The rubble starts crashing behind us and Maria is 'Not trying to kill the directors daughter' "Your being too careful!" I say looking behind us, "DRIVE FASTER!" "IF I DRIVE FASTER AND YOU GET HURT YOUR DAD WILL KILL ME!" Maria screams. "IF YOU DONT GO FASTER WE'LL BOTH DIE BEFORE MY DAD CAN KILL EITHER OF US!" "FAIR POINT!" Ria pushes the gas petal. We are now out of the tunnel and the hole.io has now stopped eating.

"That was a close call," Maria says turning the car off. "Is that- Is that my dad?" We look over to a field and see, "Yep that's my dads he- Oop Rip my dad." I say as the helicopter crashes into the ground. All I receive is a shove on ten shoulder from Ria. "Should we go pick him up?" Maria asks turning the car back on. "Assuming he's not dead," I put on my seatbelt and Ria pulls away.

"That was really irresponsible," My dad says lecturing us from the back seat, "You could have died!" "What happened back there?" I ask disregarding his concerns. He sighs deeply, "Barton's been compromised." Maria pulls over, "Have you told Romanoff?" He looks down, "I was hoping someone else would." I give him a side eye, "Fine I will." "She's on a mission. Should we wait?" Maria asks. "I think we should wait-" Maria cut Nick off, "Wasn't asking you."

She turns to me and I look out from my files, "Wh-Me?" Maria nods, "Yea I mean the only person who knows better then you is Barton and he probably isn't gonna pick up out calls." I look at Nick, "Look as long as I don't have to be the one to tell her I don't care who does."

                            ✨Time skip

This isn't going to end well for me I know it. "What do you need " Yep she's mad. "I'm gonna need you to come in." "Are you kidding I'm working!" "This takes precedence." "I'm in the middle of an interrogation this moron is giving me everything." "Nat..." "What?" "Clint's been compromised" "Let me put you on hold..." I sit there while it sounds like Natasha is being black widow.

"Where is he know?" I slightly jump at the sudden sound of her voice. "We're not sure..." "But he's alive?" "We think so I'll brief you when you get back to base but for now I need you to handle the big guy." "Har you know Stark trust me as he can throw me." "Oh no Starks already here I need you to get the BIG guy." "Иисус сел за руль" (Jesus take the wheel)

"What Nat say?" My dad walks in eating a peanut butter sandwich. "Thank you," I grab his peanut butter sandwich and hit him with it. "Ow! What did I do?" He says ducking. "Nothing it was either you or Maria and you were last likely to hit back." I say taking a big bite of the sandwich. "Why would you hit either of us?!" He says grabbing the sandwich from my hands. "Because I don't have healthy coping mechanisms!" I say grabbing the sandwich again. "You can say that again!" He tries to grab the sandwich but I put the whole thing in my mouth and run off.