Dreamland

*Insert smart and witty comment here* Okay, now that you guys are intimidated by my awesome way with words, I forgot a disclaimer in all my chapters! Icarly belongs to the evvvvvvvvvvvil Dan Schneider who built the characters up only to destroy them. That describes him wonderfully, don't you think? Too bad I like him too much to hate him. Anyway, onto my story! The parentheses are authors notes because wattpad's being evil.

I woke to a purpley (MWAHAHAHAHA PURPLE) land full of gumdrops, candy canes, talking puppies, butterflies, giant ladybugs, baby elephants, and- NOPE. NOT HAPPENING. NOT STAYING HERE. I squeezed my eyes shut, counted to ten, and opened them again. I was in the ICarly studio. These visions have been happening ever since I got appendicit- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?! THIS IS NOT REAL!!! NOPE!! OH MY GOSH!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?! I closed my eyes again, counted to ten, and this time I was in school, and then detention, and then Groovy Smoothie, and continuing like that for who knows how long. Finally, I opened my eyes and saw... ugly white.

"She's awake!" The optimistic lady whisper-shouted.

Everyone looked over, but they were still all shimmery and shiny.

"Are you guys real?"

I asked. They all looked nervous. I decided I didn't care, I was in too good a mood to figure this out. I giggled and started playing with my hair.

Carly paled. "Freddie, unless you want to get scarred for life, I suggest you leave."

Freddie looked like he remembered something, but if I stayed focused on something for too long my head started to hurt so I went back to thinking about how my hair smelled like strawberries.

"Freddie, remember what happened last time? Please leave. If she was right in the head, she would want you to too." Carly pleaded.

I frowned. "I'm pretty sure I'm left in the head."

They stared at me. WE CAN DANCE UNTIL WE DIE YOU AND I WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER. Yay for songs in my head! What is it?

"Sam? We're asking you a question."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?"

"Um, okay. Do you want Freddie to leave?"

I stared at her.

She repeated herself, louder this time. "DO YOU NEED FREDDIE TO LEAVE."

I stared some more. After she repeated herself for the fifth time, I started giggling. Then laughing. Then I was in full-out hysterics, tears in my eyes and all. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. I was pounding my hand on the hospital bed and laughing, and then Freddie started. We were both cracking up when Spencer joined, and soon after him, Carly. The hospital people just looked at us.

"It's the ICarly crew, don't even ask," A tall blonde hospital nurse said, rolling her eyes, "Just be glad that Gibby kid isn't here."

Then she furrowed her eyebrows, suddenly worried. Like Porky Pig! Did that even make sense? Glitter!

"Wait, stop! She can't feel it, but she's really hurting her incision right now!"

Everyone stopped quickly, except for me. Then I started crying. Freddie, Carly and Spencer all ran to my sides.

"DARTH VADER IS LUKE'S FATHERRRRRRRRRR." I sobbed. Then I promptly leaned over the side of my bed and threw up.