Calling

Julia's P.O.V:

Everything in Calm may seem normal, But nothing is anymore to me. Not without my true friends.

My fake friends may believe they are, But they're selfish and disrespectful on the inside. They don't share the kindness, understanding, and good, Zed and Noah have.

I counted myself out of school, yet they are so stubborn to try and convince me to come back, But I refused.

They never treated Zed and Noah well like they were suppose to, But they show no respect and understanding. I may have been one of their most educated students, But I don't care about that just so their reputation stays on top. Which makes me sick.

My 'friends' tried to contact me, But I see through their lies, wanting to have me come back, and make fun of me at times. All because of my gift, a blessing to bond with animals.

Yet I feel there's something more than my gift bonding with just them.

Mostly everyone thinks I'm a freak, yet the animals defended me. And I appreciate it, though I keep them calm from hurting anyone. Even Zed and Noah stood up for me at times. Even I do for them. And I don't believe they're dead like the police say.

If they were, they would've found their bodies, Not very smart of them. If anyone knows where they might be, It's Zed's mother, Sara.

I've done what I can to find research of where she may have disappeared to, But I couldn't find anything.

I was sitting on top a tall building's roof, looking at the city. I clutch my jean blue jacket close to keep warm. Thinking about Zed, If he's alright. And Noah, if his condition hasn't gotten worse.

I wish I could've done more. "I wish... I could be with them again. Zed... Where are you?" I mumbled, leaking out my emotions, my sadness if I really did lose him and Noah.

They were the only people I had left. I miss them, So much. I miss Zed, so much. As I feel my tears begin to drip out, hitting the roof floor.

But then... I heard a gentle growl echoing. Then a call, a gentle and deep howl, along an echoing vocal of a woman. Where are they coming from? I followed the calls, leaving the building and on the path, running to where these calls are coming from, till I stopped.

I see a light in the favorite spot where me, Zed, and Noah hang out. The light was both bright and colorful, Yet I hear the calls are coming from there, as I walk in.

Now at the source of the light, feeling the wind now blowing strong towards it, drying my face of my tears. "Where are you?" I lightly asked, feeling whoever's calling me hears me.

Then I felt something is forming on my chest, where my heart is, Till I peaked to see some sort of golden linage markings with small blue clear orbs in my skin, It looks like a painting mark of a elegant gentle beast with it's body to my left shoulder.