Chapter five fate with a dance part 2

Another day, another day I have to remind myself to finish this book said taireru looking at his alarm clock that didn't go off because he didn't sleep.

"let's go see what Najie is up to said taireru getting out of bed as he went to go take a shower and start his day.

He did his morning routine before he  got dressed and ready to  leave, he ran out of his apartment and made it to the bus stop on time. Taireru pulled out his bus card, so it could be scanned which would allow  him  to take a seat, his card went red as a symbol of payment. The bus took taireru far, all the way to the last stop. He got off and walked to Najie shop.

" give me that super special ninja combo said taireru walking into the restaurant.

" you gonna beat my time this time ? Or are you gonna fail again since this is your 7,662 attempts on trying to beat it said Najie

"All those attempts got me right where I wanted to be and that's on your wall of fame. I said I was gonna make it up there one way or another and this way was more fun said taireru sitting at the stool in front of Najie.

"If that's the case, why didn't you beat it a long time ago or better yet why beat it if you will forever hold the record of most failed attempts said najie cooking up the super special ninja combo.

"I thought I shut you up since you thought it was so great to be able to win and brag about having a higher time than anyone said taireru cracking his neck as he started relaxing.

The end
   First and last book of the songbird series  hope you enjoyed

Sincerely the author

Do not copy any of my work without first asking warning