Two

Warnings                   

                                                                                    Sex, cross dressing, watched, blood, rape,  and Slurs?

           Today is a short chapter, also sorry for not uploading anythimg crazy shit happened and finals are coming up soon so yeah.
                                                                                              Hope you enjoy  :)

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah!"

I was moaning like crazy, I felt gross, werid,confused. I didn't even know this man and yet I let him hit, he wasn't even handsome or pretty. He didn't even look like anything. He made me feel good, but I felt unsafe.

"Moan my name you little bitch"

Not the first time I heard that. In fact I didn't even know his name, his 7 inch cock is all i know. In a alley getting railed by a men I don't know, nothing new to me. As long as I felt good is all I need. I don't need to know your name,age,college, or anything like that, all you have to do is please me and I will be yours. Who wouldn't want me by their side, I'm the walking goddess that everyone talks about all town. You get a taste from me, you got a story to tell.

"f-faster"

Did he go faster, no. Men do what they want, they don't want to please us, please me. I'm just some bitch that gets toyed with until my body can't handle it anymore. I'm useless after that.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum."

I felt numb, at that point I felt nothing. Nothing inside more anything for that matter.

"Ah!"

He pulled my hair, put his hand around my neck. I tried screaming.

"Try screaming, ain't nothing gonna happen."
"Look at me pretty boy... or should I say pretty girl"

My eyes widen, Girl? Me a girl? Yes I love some things girls like or I wear "girl" clothes but me a girl? Sounds better then being a guy.

I pushed him away, but he pulled me back. I was fighting with him but all I did was make it worst for myself, we landed on the floor. He was on top of me.

"So pumpkin, all you wanted was a different postion aye?"

"N-No!"

He grabed both of my hands with one hand above my head, his other hand on my thigh. His legs pressed on  my knees, I saw his cock slowly inching  closer to my hole. He roughly pounded in me, I tried moving my legs but his finger nails were diging into my skin. The red marks I saw on my thight some of those marks bleeding a crimson red. I yelped.

He wouldn't stop, he put his cock fully inside and I closed my eyes I couldn't take it anymore. It hurt, after a few mintues he finshed. He pulled out, blood. I was bleeding.

"We made a mess."
"You really are like a girl, you bleed like one too."

My dull eyes were crying, no emotion. He left. He left me.. I heard, I saw.. Him. The men that was watching me from before.

"The masked man"

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of chapter two, sorry it was short but thanks giving break is coming up and I will be writing more chapters so stay toned for that.I will like to thank all of you for the support and to thank you for reading, and I hoped you liked this chapter an the book so far.
I hope you have a good day. :)

Word count: 569