A Revalation

As Religion slowly opened from what felt like her eternal sleep, she felt the glare of the sun enter her room through her closed curtains. Only peeking through the small crack in between the two separate curtains. She looked around her room, looking at the trash that had accumulated from the past few days. Empty soda bottles, popcorn bowls that for some reason already had mold on them, and her couch that she would often play overclotch 2 on. She couldn't tell you how many hours that she had played that game. I guess you could say she had an addiction, but she liked to think of it as a love-hate relationship.

Religion dropped out of bed and went to her bathroom, which stood right next to her bed. She went to take a massive shit. However, the seat was so cold that rather than taking a fat shit on the toilet, she did it in the bathtub. After taking a poo poo, she brushed her teeth while admiring herself in the mirror. She then put on her deodorant and switched clothes to a more casual outfit since she had quite a buissy day ahead of her.

She exited her closet, put on her perfume, and quickly straightened her hair. Once she finished her makeup, Religion finally left through the pair of wood oak doors that stood at the end of her room. Once entering through the doors, she found myself inside of an office of sorts. The office had a nice desk placed closest to the doors that she entered through. It also had a dark red couch on the opposite side of the office, with a painting hanging above the couch of herself sitting on the couch.

As she sat down at the desk, Religion looked at the two pictures sat on the left side of the desk, the one closest to her was a picture of Religion and her brother, as she pushed him on the neighborhood swing when she was 10 and he was 7. The other picture is one of her and her friends Zane and Nick, where Nick is sitting in Zanes' lap. She smiled. Her love of these memories overflowed her mind, as if she were still experiencing them.

After recollecting herself from her memories, she looks to her left, in which she sees a glass window that stretches to the end of the room. She stood from her desk, letting her rolling chair fly away. She walked towards the glass and put her arms behind her back, resting them inside of her palms as if she were some sort of super villain 😈 .

She looked out onto the floor in which she saw her buissness that she spent millions of dollars building from the ground up. Since she was 14 years old, she has always dreamed of owning a business. But not just any kind of buissness. She wanted... a feet club. As she looked at the dancers, she saw them twirl their feet and twist their bodies so the customers could see every section and inch of their feet. As the customers threw more cash, the dancers showed more of their moves. Getting into various positions, allowing the happy men and women to get a look at every wrinkle, hair, or indent of that foot.

Religion smiled, knowing that she was able to make her dream come true. Of creating the most successful foot club in all of L.A. however, even with this sense of relief and satisfaction, she felt empty. Like their was a void that she had yet to even touch. That no amount of beautiful feet could ever fill. No, she realized something inside of her. That maybe... feet wasn't her calling, that maybe... rather than feet... could it... was her calling, really...!

"... Child Abduction...?" Questioned Religion

To Be Continued