The misdemeaner

48 Years Earlier

"GARRY... GARRY, WHERE ARE YOU!?" cried religion

"huh... OH SHIT!" Garry screamed in surprise.

"AH HA I FOUND YOU!" Religion said while pointing her finging at Garry.

"Ya, ya, ya, you only found me because you're used to looking for young succulent boys." Garry replied.

"Hey, don't talk to your big sister like that. I'll have you know that my business is going great right now and I'm currently nearing production of my feet club."

"Do you even realize how weird it is that you like feet?"

"Listen just because I like something that you don't, doesn't mean that it's weird. You just don't see feet like I do. The way they curve... And the way that the toes bend when you stretch your legs I mean... What's not to love!?" Religion said while drooling

"Uh uh... Anyways I think it's about time we get going"

"Oh shit ya it's about sunset. Alright let's start walking home."

Religion and Garry were siblings with Religion being the oldest by 4 years. Life for them in the 70's was hard, but it wasn't impossible. They got through it by themselves and they didn't let anyone try to stop them. Religion was only 9 at the time when her life was turned completely upside down.

2 days later... While at the park as the sun was setting...

"Hahahaha, TAG YOUR IT!" screamed Garry

Religion quickly caught up and reached her hand out screaming back, "NO NOW YOUR IT!"

"Damnit" Garry replied exhausted. He quickly stops running and bends forward trying to catch his breath. However as he tries catching his breath he looks to his right and sees a white van at the parking lot of the park. While the van normally wouldn't stand out to anyone else it was particularly intriguing because it was the only car in the parking lot. And it also had writing on the side of the vehicle saying, "FREE CANDY". With the candy part of the van standing out particularly to Garry.

Garry starts to walk over to the van while Religion is busy getting water. As he exits the green innocence of the grass, he now stands before the hood of the van, with pedophilia in the air, he looks towards the driver's side window and sees a person sticking their head outside of the window. The man grinning from ear to ear asks, "Well hello there little boy. Do you have a sweet tooth?"

"Ya I fuck with candy" replied Garry

"Oh then you would absolutely LOVE this new three mouskateers flavor!"

"Oh that sounds good... But... My sister says I shouldn't take candy from strangers..."

"OH, well then let me introduce myself... My name is Paynter... But you can call me MR. D. PAYNTER!"

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Mr. Paynter. Could I get that candy now?"

"Oh of course little one... Here come up to the window."

Garry walks up to the window. Eventually reaching it and finally getting more then just a facial of Mr. Paynter. He was thin, white and had quite poofy silver hair. As Garry reached the window, Mr. Paynter let his hand down with a piece of candy that had something poking out of it, but he couldn't tell what. Paynter handed Garry the candy. With Paynter telling Garry, "Now go along and enjoy that candy little one."

"Thanks mister." Garry replied as he ran away. However now that he was away from the van he finally had a chance to see what was in the candy. As he opens his hand he sees that the candy had a MACHETE inside of it. He was so terrified by the machete that he didn't even notice the van barreling towards him. Before Garry could even react the van crashed into Garry, sending him 30 feet away. After he was hit, he immediately was knocked out and left inside of the sandpit.

Mr. D. Paynter, now holding a syringe exits his van. "I'm sorry Little one. But this was the only way to get you away from her." He says to Garry's unconscious body as he slowly walks towards him. However just before getting to him, Religion comes flying in doing some karate kid type shit. She does like a flying axe kick to his face which sends Mr. D. Paynter flying backwards. However Paynter quickly recovers.

"DAMN... I didn't think you would show up so fast!" Paynter exclaimed

"It doesn't matter who you are... I WILL protect my brother." Religion replied

The two enemies stare at each other for what feels like days in silence. Then they quickly charge at each other. Trading blows like this is some fucking movie where their the actions stars or some shit. Religion gets a jab and ducks under painters cross but Paynter replies with a leg sweep throwing her to the ground then he immediately goes for an axe kick however Religion get out of the way just in time to throw 4 jabs at his testicles. Quickly subduing him for a moment. However in that moment Paynter throws a knife towards Garry's head.

Religion was unfortunately to far away to stop the knife. The knife penetrated Garry's skull and killed him on the spot.

Religion was shocked... She didn't have anything to say...

"Fuck I wish I could have taken him in alive but oh well" exclaimed Paynter. Paynter immediately got in his van and left. Leaving Religion... All alone...

To be continued