Part 1

I woke up one morning, putting my simple glasses over my piercing blue orbs. I began reading the book on my bedside table. I liked to read long books that other girls thought were boring. I got up and threw my dark black, waist-length hair up in a messy bun and I got ready for school.

I put on my favorite Nirvana T-Shirt. Unlike the preps at my school, I can name five songs. I slid into my favorite black skinny jeans, and of course they were ripped. I couldn't be caught dead in basic clothing that wasn't distressed. It was so hard finding jeans to fit me because I was a very petite lady. I wore fishnet tights under my jeans to show through the rips. Over my jeans I wore a studded belt. I put on a thick leather jacket and zipped it up halfway, along with leather combat boots. I slid on a gray beanie over my messy bun and stared at my pale, almost white, face in the mirror. I needed some eyeliner. I drew thick wings coming from my eyes with the eyeliner and put on black lipstick. Perfect.

I was on my way to school when a big white van pulled up next to me. I continued walking. The van stopped, and out jumped my city's famous mafia boss, Harry Styles! What a prep.

"'Ello, love," he said.

I didn't respond, so Harry had his slaves, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall kidnap me and throw me in the back of his van! It was very easy because of my petite frame.

I woke up with a start as Harry came into the room with a plate of cheese. I stared him down; I was a fearless lady.

"What's your name?" Harry said, setting the cheese down on my nightstand. I hoped my mom, Jenna Marbles, was searching for me. She would definitely protest this.

"Y/N," I spat in response to Harry's question. He looked upset with me, but I still wasn't scared.

"Well, Y/N, welcome to my million-dollar mansion, AKA The Underworld, as my slaves Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall like to call it." Oh no! I was trapped in this mansion with no way out! How was I supposed to escape this?

Before I could croak out a retort to Harry, a light appeared in the room. It got bigger and bigger, until the light exploded into a person. It was Draco Malfoy!

"Y/N, I'm here to rescue you!" I was overjoyed to have Draco here to save me! "Get on my broom, shmoopie. We're going to escape Harry."

I nodded at Draco, but before getting on his broom, I grabbed four pieces of cheese from the charcuterie board Harry gave me and ate them. I was really hungry from the time in this mansion with the prep Harry Styles. I felt a woosh around me and all of a sudden, something appeared on my head. When I grabbed it, I saw that it was a crown with four gems on it. In each gem there was one of the four members of My Chemical Romance. What had happened?

Harry laughed at me before saying, "Silly Y/N, now you're the princess of my mansion! You have to be trapped in my dungeon forever!"

"Not so fast!" Draco shouted. "Jenna Marbles sent me, and she is devastated that you took her Y/N away from her! She even quit YouTube because she's so sad about her missing Y/N!"

I knew that my mom would do that. I was so worried, and I wanted to see her.

"Y/N only ate four pieces of cheese, right?" Draco inquired of Harry. Harry nodded in response. "So," Draco continued, "She should only have to come here four months of the year. The rest of the time, Jenna Marbles and her boyfriend, Josh Hutcherson, get to see her."

"Why do I have to do this?" Harry asked Draco, and it seemed like all hope was lost for me to leave.

Just when I thought that I would never escape, Draco struck a deal. He told Harry, through much bargaining, that if I married him, I could stay here for six months, and then leave for the other six in the spring.

"What about my boyfriend, Josh?" I cried to Draco, clearly upset about Joshly.

"Would you rather be able to leave?" Draco asked.

"I guess."

"Then I'll take up your offer, Draco Malfoy," Harry stated. "I'll let Y/N leave, but only for six months."

And with that, I hopped onto Draco Malfoy's broom, and we flew away, back home. I was still scared about spending six months with Harry Styles for the rest of my life, though. Each time I go to his mansion, he makes me sit through him singing Watermelon Sugar slowed and reverbed (sometimes nightcore) like a prep. I hate it, but at least I get to be with my precious Josh Hutcherson for the rest of the year.