Chapter 6

As they reached the studio everybody was just sitting over,all were tired due to travelling...
Have you told your dad to come??
Darshan asked excitedly
Abhi tak nahi abhi to aye hai darshan!
Karti hu bas thodi der me
She replied.

Ye bhi thik hai..
(He nodded)

Chalo yaar anmol Bhai kuch khake ate hai bohot bhook lagi hai...
Darshan said

Anmol bhaiya: chalo Bhai waise bhi aj itna Kam nahi hai naushad Bhai ap chaloge

Naushad sir: are mujhe thoda Javed ke sath Kam se Jana hai to wahi kha lunga tum log jao aur jaldi a Jana mai bhi jaldi ake yaha ka kam niptake sab Ghar pe Aram karenge.

Thik hai (anmol bhaiya and darshan said)

Tum logo ko ana hai??
Ya tumhare liye kuch Lana hai?

(Darshan asked)

Are sab aise kyu dekh rahe ho jawab do kuch mai puch Raha hu?
Ritwija, prakriti, siddhi anybody wants to come or want anything here?

Nahi mujhe to bhook nahi hai filhal siddhi said
Han Hume bhi itni subah subah nahi khana kuch (prakriti and ritwija)

Darshan:subah?9:00 baj rahe hai madam !!

Prakriti: Han but we are not feeling hungry darshan....

Darshan: ohk jaisi tumhari marji ...

Anmol:chalo bhaii..

Darshan: Han chalo

And they both went

Prakriti: toh how did you got into music while doing engineering siddhi?

Siddhi: um,I was already in to it means mujhe pehle se gaane gana unhe sunna bohot pasand tha since I was a kid ..
Toh uske bare me discover karna pasand tha and I got to know about audio mixing and sound engineering and all then I got into that toh bas intrest tha iss field me bohot so decided to do that too and I am here..

Prakriti: oh wow! You said you like to sing also kuch sunao na

Siddhi:maine kabhi sikha ya Aisa kuch formal training kabhi Li nahi gati hu but only the reason is I love to sing,to ga to dungi magar itna acha bhi nahi gati and she laughed

Ritwija: who said ki ekdam perfect gana hai are tin music lovers sath me baithe hai to just to enjoy the vibe ga do kuch hume to sab sunte hai darshan ke concerts me, aj tum Hume kuch sunao.

Prakriti: Han she is right!!

Siddhi:ohk but konsa gana gau..
Kabhi tumhe?!

Prakriti:great! choice.

Siddhi started singing with the interlude

Hmm hmm hmm hmm x2

Tum agar manaoge to man jaungi main tere bulane pe Laut aungi...

She started singing with feelings and it felt a different atmosphere and connection with her voice her voice is purely soulful...
Prakriti and ritwija got goosebumps ...
While siddhi was singing ,somebody was there out the door only shadow was visible, prakriti realised somebody is standing there but she thought somebody might talking on the call or might something like that..so she leaved it.
After siddhi finished singing ,you are amazing singer dear!!
Said ritwija
Han yaar you are such a good singer I haven't expected this much good you are amazing tum toh bol rahi thi that  you haven't gone through any training or like that but u just voiced every line with perfect rhythm and on point place.
(Somebody from outside of the door)
Prakriti is 100% correct you sound like a professional Siddhi!!
You should be on the stage not on the backstage dear!
Humne to galat jagah le liya apko you should be a singer
And it was naushad sir who was standing there,
Thank you so much naushad sir but ap kab aye siddhi asked in surprise...

While entering the door, I heard a soulful voice so I Just took a moment to recognise who's singing out there but suna to na ye prakriti ki voice hai, nahi hi ritwija ki, that's why maine waha se hi dekha to it was you to I was in complete surprise ki tum itna acha gati ho ,maine socha agar mai andar a Gaya toh u will be disturbed aur Jo Maine dekha aur jis tarah se Maine dekha vaise mujhe dekhne nahi milta ,tum bohot accha gati ho..

Mohsin sir came forward who was standing there with naushad sir..
Naushad bhai sach keh rahe hai tum bohot acha gati ho , you are soulful tum soul ke sath gati ho and felt that perfection too.

I think we found what we were searching for..
From last couple of week, the uniqueness and soulful voice! kya tum do line gake dekh sakti ho if we give you two composed line of us to sing for our new project..

Naushad sir: yeah we want you to sing for us kya tum gana pasand karogi audio engineer toh waise bhi tum amazing ho wo kabhi bhi karlogi.

Siddhi: um I will try my best sir! Kyunki singing and music is passion I can't say no to it .

Naushad sir: great! In half an hour we will try ohk?

Siddhi: completely fine sir.

Ritwija and prakriti hugged her and appreciated her..

Hope so you guys are liking it please comment down below,vote, and share,your feedbacks will help me putting out the content.
Thank you!!