𝟬𝟬𝟯 - chapter three

❀❀❀❀

"HELLO EVERYONE, TODAY I'm here with Jack!". Brooke smiled as she held onto her small camera, walking inside her house with Jack behind her. The taller boy smiled, waving at the camera and doing a silly face, which is what he'd sometimes do when getting pictures taken. "Today we're going to the beach, with a few friends, it's going to be very fun!".

"Yeah!". Jack grinned, nodding his head. "Sophie's coming as well!". His eyes then widened when he realised how he was acting. He let out a small chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck. "Not that- I mean, I wouldn't mind if she decided not to come with us, but I'm really happy she is!".

Brooke playfully rolled her eyes before looking back at the camera. "Also, my brothers are coming along with us, so, I know most of you guys are going to go edit them once you finish this video".

"Yeah! We've seen the edits!". Chris's voice yelled out from upstairs, and both Jack and Brooke started laughing.

"Anyways, we need to get everything in the car, so we'll see you guys later!". Brooke smiled before turning the camera off. Then, she turned around, looking over to Jack with wide eyes as he looked out the window, acting like something was there. "What was that?".

"Huh?". Jack asked, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at the shorter girl in front of him.

"You know, you're making it really obvious that you like Sophie". Brooke shrugged, running a hand through her hair and placing her camera on the table beside her. "Okay? The fans already make ship edits of you both".

"I like those edits!".

Brooke crossed her arms. "Jack, listen. Do you want to tell Sophie about your feelings about her? Or do you want her to find out herself?".

Jack sighed as his smile faded, and he looked down to the ground, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know I just- I just don't want to get rejected, you know?".

Brooke frowned, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be fine, alright Jack? You don't have to tell her yet".

"Yeah, okay".

-

Brooke stepped out of the mini van as she smiled, holding onto her camera with her right hand. "We're here! So lucky I didn't get into a car crash from Matt's driving".

"Shut up!". Matt yelled from the drivers seat, the boy stopping the engine and getting out of the van as well. "You say the same thing about Jack, at least we have our drivers license".

Nick, Chris and Jack started laughing as they got out of the van as well, and Brooke rolled her eyes, flipping Matt off. Then, she looked back at the camera. "Anyways, Sophie said she's already here with Olivia and Jacob, they've probably already chosen a spot for us to hang out".

All of a sudden, an inflatable beach ball smacked Brooke on the side of her face, and she stumbled, almost dropping her camera. Chris's loud laugh could be heard as the Sturniolo girl glared at him, seeing Jack, Nick and Matt laugh with the boy.

Chris shook his head, taking a few steps back with his hands up in surrender. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to!".

Nick shrugged, grabbing some stuff from the back of the van. "You better start running Chris, she's going to kill you. Literally".