Chapter 8

Arshika pov

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

Beep Beep
Beep Beep
Beep Beep

I raised my hand to switched off the alarm. It's Morning come on, get up now, there is a lot of work today. Today I seem to sleep till 6:00 in the morning. I was very tired yesterday. I don't even know how did I come to bed , looks like Anu might have helped and then she herself went to sleep.

I won't be able to go jogging, so let me finish with some workout yoga and Surya Namaskar!.

After some time

It's already 8:30 now so let's go take a bath and get ready and then today Today, I am observing a fast and I also had to visit the temple to worship and perform the sacred ritual of Rudrabhishek. It is an important day for me as I seek blessings and offer my prayers. Additionally, there is a lot of work to be done as the guests have started arriving today for the upcoming wedding functions of my cousin brother, which will commence from tomorrow. After all, it is a wedding house so let's hurry up Arshika, right pichu

  After all, it is a wedding house so let's hurry up Arshika, right pichu

On this particular day, I have chosen to observe a fast and fulfill my religious duties by visiting the temple to perform the revered Rudrabhishek ritual. It holds great significance for me as I seek divine blessings and express my devotion. Moreover, there is a busy schedule ahead as all the guests have begun to arrive today, marking the beginning of the wedding celebrations for my cousin brother, which will commence from tomorrow. There are various tasks and preparations that need to be attended to in order to ensure a successful and joyous event for everyone involved so we have to hurry up and get ready.

The wedding preparations are in full swing as the grand mansion is being adorned with beautiful decorations. The rooms designated for the guests are being meticulously prepared to ensure their comfort and enjoyment during the festivities. Every member of the family is fully engrossed in their respective tasks, working tirelessly to make the wedding a memorable occasion. As I glance at the clock, I realize that I need to hurry up and head to the temple. By doing so, I can return as soon as possible and lend a helping hand in the preparations. It fills me with joy to be able to contribute to such a special event and be a part of the excitement that surrounds it.