Compromise

Kane

Liking someone like Carmon gets hard at times. She is such a cutie, but too bad she wasn't trying to give a nigga like me the time of day. I had been after Carmon for almost six months now and still nothing. Most girl's in Jax was dying for me to look their way but not Carmon. She was on the thicker side which made me want her even more. I liked my women pretty and no matter what their size as long as they had a big ass and the way Carmon's ass was sitting up in her bathing suit at the beach yesterday had a nigga wanting to smack and rub on it. To bad Carmon wasn't that type of girl. She was the church-going type and her father was mean as hell from what I had heard from Peaches and J.C. I tried my best to stay at a distance whenever I did see him.

Yesterday at the beach she had a nigga nose wide opened. I couldn't lie, She had me all into her ass the way she snapped off on me for flirting with Alisha's ass. Which kind of confused the fuck outta me at the same time because I had given shawty my digits a while back and she never hit a nigga phone line. But as soon as she saw Alisha all up in a nigga's face flirting with a nigga she turns around and got mad at a nigga then snapped off hard as fuck. I know I could have Alisha if I really wanted to but I don't see her like that. Shawty was just a friend and me, myself I had planned to keep things this way. Alisha had a crush on me since I could remember. She wasn't a bad looking girl but she didn't have enough ass for a nigga like me. How I saw it was Carmon was gonna be my boo, and a nigga going all in to get her ass. She was a little feisty but shit, I loved all that shit. I knew exactly how to handle her ass and keep her clam.

My phone rung and all I could hear over my own thoughts was this new song by A boogie Wit da Hoodie, " Still think about you."

"What's good," I said as I answered my phone on the first ring.

"What is you up to, big head," A girl said but I couldn't quite make out the voice.

"Who is this, may I ask," I replied trying not to sound rude.

"It's sure not that chick you were flirting with down at the beach," She replied. That's when I figured out exactly who this was on my phone talking shit.

"Hi, Carmon. You finally decided to hit a nigga up, huh," I asked?

"I guess I did, I shouldn't have. Especially, after how you dis me at the beach party for some trick with a nice bathing suit," Carmon replied.

I could tell she was blushing by the way she talking because it was all in her voice.

"What do we got planned for today," I asked her being funny since her ass had called me.

"I don't know about you but for myself, nothing really. I got to go to church and then studying the rest the night for my test tomorrow," Carmon replied.

"Well, you forgot to say you have a date at seven o'clock p.m," I replied.

"Who, me," Carmon asked?

"Yes, you! With a real nigga as your date to," I replied.

"And what will we be doing on this date," Carmon asked?

"We going bowling at Latitude 360. Have you ever been there before," I asked?

"Nope, and I really can't tonight. I'm gonna call you back, I have got to go, Kane," Carmon said and before I could utter another word she had hung up the phone in my face.

Before I could set my cell phone down good on my bedside table it started ringing off the hook once again the song "Still think about you" by A boogie wit da hoodie" started playing.

"Got me saying, "What's good with you?"I remember being in a hole with you. Everything was always understood with you. Girl I even bust a couple jugs with you. I still think about you. Girl I still think about you."