Rules

⋆⭒˚。⋆📖જ⁀➴🔖

01). 

Being active brings numerous advantages your way, like seeing more of your contestant(s)! Simply respond and interact whenever needed, If you delete your account, you're contestant(s) will be given to someone else!

02).

I encourage everyone to be nice to the people in the comments. This is a space where we can share ideas, learn from one another, and engage in meaningful conversations. I will delete any rude, or disrespectful comments.

03).

Since it is called "Idol University" it would be nice if the face claims/the contestant's ages align with those of university students. Although university can span from 4 to 12 years, I will narrow down the age range to 18-25 years old.

04). 

While allowing for multiple contestants per account would be great, I will restrict it to a maximum of 3 contestants per user so other people can get a chance to make a character.

05).

When creating your contestant, please make sure that their ethnicity aligns, to some extent, with the face claim's ethnicity. It is okay if you bend the ethnicity a bit, but please make sure that the contestant is at least half of the same ethnicity as the face claim. As for nationality, feel free to choose any nationality that suits your preference.

 As for nationality, feel free to choose any nationality that suits your preference