~ Chapter Twenty-Nine ~

Music - everything I wanted

"I've definitely got a hangover" Madi says as she rolls on top of Lando. "Oh you poor baby" Lando says while cuddling her. "Just rest for now" he says while brushing her hair with his fingers. "but we have school today..." she says while grumbling. "I have school today. You aren't going anywhere" he says. "I don't want you to go..." she says while holding his hand. "I have to, baby" he says as he starts changing into his school uniform. "I'm gonna miss you" she says as she feels him kiss her forehead. "Imma miss you too but I promise I will be back before you know it" he says as he kisses her lips quickly and starts making his way to school.

The second that break comes, Lando decides to FaceTime Madi. "Hey, beautiful. How you feeling?" he says. "Horrible. I've thrown up 3 times since you left for school. I've also got the worst headache ever and I've taken so much medicine for it and I've tried sleeping it off but nothing's working. I just wish I didn't drink so much" she says while her voice breaks. "Shh. It's ok, baby. Just try and rest as much as you can" he says over the phone. "Hard to rest when I'm literally throwing up every 5 minutes. I literally have a bucket next to my bed because of it" she says. "Ok, sweetheart. Try drinking some ginger beer, it's worked for me before" he says. "I don't think I have any. It's not something we really buy every week" she says and he smiles. "Ok, I will get some for you after school" he says. Madi nods before putting her phone down on the bed and throwing up in the bucket next to her which Lando can hear through the phone. "I'm coming, baby" he says. "Lan... no... you can't just leave school out of nowhere. The school will send out a fucking search party for you. I will be fine until the end of school. Just try not to worry about me too much.. I love you" she says before throwing up again. "Madi, please. I can't leave you like this. You need me" he says while pleading. "Lan, it's not worth it. Just stay at school and come after" she says. "But, Madi-" he says before being cut off. "Lan, it's fine. I don't want the school having a go at you. They won't take the excuse of "my girlfriend is throwing up". Just come over after school" she says and he nods. She smiles again before throwing up once again. "Love you, sweetheart" he says. "Love you too, Lan" she says as she ends the call before throwing up once again.

The school day finally ended and Lando hurried to Madi's house with the ginger beer. He unlocks the door and shouts for her. "Mads! I'm here!" he says while walking up the stairs and standing by her door. He walks in and sees Madi sat up in bed with her sick bucket on her lap. "Hi, baby..." she says while looking at him with teary eyes. "You ok, baby?" he says as he goes to sit next to her on the bed and wraps his arm around her. "I haven't thrown up as much since our FaceTime" she says and he nods. "At least that's something... I bought the ginger beer" he says while passing her the beer. "Thanks, baby" she says as she opens it and drinks some. "I just wanna stop throwing up.. the taste of sick in my mouth is making me wanna throw up even more. It's not even like I can brush my teeth because I throw up straight after" she says while resting her head on his shoulder. "Come on, baby. Try and have some sleep" he says while pulling her to him slowly and letting her rest her head on his chest. She almost immediately falls asleep.

"How you feeling, sweetheart?" he says as she starts stirring while waking up. "I don't feel sick anymore so I'm hoping that I'm better" she says and he smiles. "I'm glad to hear it, love. And if you start feeling sick again, we'll get you back in bed and I will cuddle you until you feel better" he says, which makes her giggle. "I swear to god, you treat me like a princess" she says. "Well, you are my princess. Now, should we have a shower?" he asks which she nods to. She walks into the bathroom and turns the shower on. "Come here" he says as he steps in the shower and opens his arms for her to be in. "This is nice" he says as the water falls on top of them. "Yeah, this is nice" she says as she ruffles his wet curls. "You love my hair so much, don't you?" he says. "Guilty! It's not my fault you're everything i wanted" she says as she pushes forward and presses her lips onto his.