1

[ friday ]

- ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ -

"NIYA YOU READY?" zavier called out to his younger sister, yet he got no reply back. an annoyed groan escaped his mouth, "aniya! come on!"

meanwhile in her room, she blasted music whilst applying her make up, "yeah, just one more thing!" she finished off her last touches.

by this point zavier had rushed into her room, not having anymore patience left in him. "bruh hurry yo ass the fuck up, ash is waiting for me."

"i'm sure he can wait an extra five minutes, god damn," aniya replied to her brothers snarky order. "i been done anyways."

"aight, let's go then," zavier kissed his teeth. "ken, we're off to the carnival now, i'll message you later!" the brunette boy called out to their older sister.

"yeah alright, be safe please!" she shouted in reply, "bye niya! text me if you need me to pick you up!" kennedy told her 16 year old sister.

"okay, bye love you!"

- ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ -

the pair of siblings had arrived to the carnival, side by side they trotted along. "imma go to ash's truck, you gonna be alright?" zavier asked, concerning for his sister.

"yeah i'll be right, i'll just message wrenley where they are," aniya explained to her brother, easing his concerns for the girl. "just go."

soon enough, zavier was no where to be seen. aniya grabbed for her phone, pulling up her messages with wrenley.

wren baby <3

lover niya
hey, where y'all?

wren baby <3
around by the ferris wheel pookie

lover niya
okay omw gang

- ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ -

aniya made her way to the ferris wheel, in search for her two best friends. who she eventually found not long after, "heyy," aniya greeted.

"bout fuckin time, where you been babe," isabella greeted her brunette friend. "thought you were gonna pull another no show."

aniya chuckled lightly and rolled her eyes, "i was this close to not coming tbh, the carnival is hella boring these days," aniya pinched her fingers close together.

"yeah for real," wrenley nodded with agreement, "oh guess what," she immediately changed the subject of the conversation.

isabella and aniya asked their friend what she was going on about. "maddy said that mckay throwing a halloween party next month, open invite."

"i'm down," isabella immediately agreed to, "any excuse to drink is good enough for me," another joke escaped her mouth.

"yeah i guess i'll go, got nothing else to do in my life," aniya eventially agreed, knowing she'll regret her decision on the day.

silence over grew the conversation, the carnival was everything but fun. "y'all down to do some weed, ash and fez are selling," aniya suggested to her friends.

"yes, perfect, perfect," isabella clapped her hands in a fast and over excited manner, having nothing but love for marijuana.

"yeah, i'm desperate, this carnival couldn't be any more boring," wrenley agreed along with isabella. "wait does that mean i get to see your hot brother?"

isabella immediately laughed aloud, but aniya immediately cringed at wrenleys words, "absolutely disgusting wrenley perez," aniyas head shook as a chuckle continued to trail out of her mouth.

- ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ -

"what do you little stoners want?" zavier asked the group as they made their way up to the pretzel truck. in return zavier got nothing but dirty looks from the three.

aniyas eyes rolled at her brother words, but then shifted her gaze towards his best friend. "hey ash," she sent the boy a smile.

"what's good," he nodded. "y'all want pretzels?" was his code for 'you want molly?' but was then smacked across the head by zavier.

"the hell is wrong with you, trynna sell my sister that shit," zavier kissed his teeth and continued on his phone, ash's eyes rolled at the comment that was made.

"nah we're alright on that, but.." aniya raised her eyebrows & allowed a smirk to creep up on her face. "do you have any spare blunts?"

ashtray stared at the girl who had her arms & head resting on the 'food' cart. she looked up at him with a smile, "fine, wait there."

the exact moment ash turned his back, aniya turned towards her friends and the three of them began to jump up and down in excitement.

"here, forty five," ashtray held three pretzels in his hand and handed them to the trio, their eyes shifted between each other.

"uhmmm, zavier will cover it, right zayv?" aniya smiled.

"wait what?" zavier had dropped his phone. but by the time he could stop his sister, her and her friends had already disappeared. "man what the fuck."

"don't even trip bout it," ashtray kissed his teeth, observing the brunette as she pranced away with her two friends.

- ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ -

"holy fuck," isabella chuckled as the three of them stood in a circle back-to-back, gazing away at all the bright lights that surrounded them.

aniya brought the blunt up to her mouth, taking another drag. "let's go on the ferris wheel," aniya insisted to her friends who were too high to even answer.

"yuhh, let's go."

- ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ -