Chapter 23 [M]

"Hyung, is it really Mr. Jeon's car?"  Taehyung exclaimed looking at Jungkook with big puppy eyes.   "Yup, darling." Jungkook continued driving the car, eyes on the road.

"No wonder it's so luxurious inside out."  Taehyung commented, eyes again observing the interior with amazed utterance on his face. 

As the raven haired man drove to a cafe the young brunet asked him some stupid questions such as "How much do Mr. Jeon earn to buy a car like this?", "Does Mr. Jeon have any girlfriend or had any?", "How many cars does Mr. Jeon owns?" "I heard that he is very rude, ill-mannered and blunt?" which were answered with chuckles and chrotles, "He is a billionaire for nothing love.", "Mr. Jeon is a committed man.", "He owns many cars, houses, jets, yatches, expensive things and lot more.", "Is he, really!! Who told you all that?"

"There are many articles who talks about him. He is my inspiration, role-model. I want to be like him, not as a person but as a businessman though." He explained completely turning on his seat to look at other.

"Ohh!!" He exclaimed monotonously. He had heard a lot about himself from his company's workers, his home servants, media and many other still he never cared but listening to Taehyung saying that he don't like him as a person pinched his heart.

Pulling the car over he informed, "We are here babe." 

They both got off the car and entered a cozy comfy bookcafe with a brownish creamy interior. Jungkook pulled out the seat for Taehyung to sit and placed a peck on his head who blushed feeling butterflies in his stomach as he hung his head low and fidgetted with his fingers.

Jungkook moved and took a seat for himself as well. The head server came and took the order as they talked to themselves. As usual the raven haired flirted with him, "You are magician right?" Making the brunet confused with a frown displayed on his forehead, "Huh!!"  

"Because whenever I look at you, everyone else seems to disappear." He grinned at him flashing his teeth, pround of himself and his cheesy lines. "Are you a tosser." His frown died down as the flirty lines passed his ears and he rolled his eyes raising his brows as a sigh escaped from his lips.  

"Do you have a license?" He asked again as he leaned in, placing his hands on the table, crossing them, he raised his eyebrows for a split second.

"No." He replied tilting his head and palcing his crossed hands on the table, leaning in as same as the other. 

"That's good then." He nodded his head. "Why though?" He looked straight at him. 

Bitting in his lips, he backed off and blurted, "Because you don't need any license to ride me."

The brunet was paused in his place as his face heated up looking straight in his eyes. His head dropped down slowly, avoiding the eye contact just when he processed the word, he bite his lower lip and sighed deeply. "Oh!! really." He sassed lifting his head up, nodding it, brows raised.

"Heh Heh." He chuckled embarrassingly and cleared the lump in his throat, he looked away scraping the back of his neck awkwardly.

The silence between them ended when the server came with their dishes which they devoured deliciously and left for their work place.

Time went by very slowly at the work and now it was going to be 8 in the night when Jungkook called the brunet. 

"Hello Tae." He said as the phone from the other side was answered. "Hi hyung." He replied back typing on the keyboard, the mobile phone was secured between his shoulder and ear.