Chapter 1: The day it all began

3rd P.O.V.

7:27 PM
Everyone was doing their thing when everything shook,  shook enough to make people loose their balance and a bright light flashed through the sky kind of like lightning but brighter. Everyone took a look or went outside to see what was happening.  There stood at least a 60 meter humanoid creature no skin just muscle behind the wall. We all just stood the dumb founded until it kicked a huge chunk of the wall was gone got turned into boulders and dirt flew through the air. While everyone was running some more humanoid creatures alot smaller started coming in the city.

8:00 PM
Everyone was running away or hopping in their cars driving away to get to saftey. Most people are mourning over their loved ones that either got crushed by debris, fallen houses, or eaten and got eaten themselves. People were trying to hide or get away but they got eaten. The people who managed to survived got escorted onto a big boat but it can only hold so many people.

10:15 PM
Everyone got off the boat and got escorted to a big open area with people from the military police handing out food and water, ad taking care of people with injuries. Some people were sitting in groups,  others well sat by themselves and grieved about their loved ones, family, and friends.

11:27 PM
Teenagers and kids from 8 and up got seperated into groups. Everyone was tired from the stressful yet terrifying night. They were all asked a question that could change their life " Is everyone here willing to risk their life to take back what the titans took from us?! If you aren't willing to you can walk out now!" Most of people left and whoever stayed, their adventure of survival and pain began.