𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑔

Y/n pov

I woke up to my dog barking and jumping on me.

"Orbit no give me 5 more minutes then I walk u" I said with my sleepy voice but orbit didn't seem to care and started jumping again
"Okay fine I walk u now" I said getting out of my bed and brushing my teeth.

I quickly gave orbit some fresh food and water while I changed my clothes.

I put orbits collar on and we walked out of my small apartment in London.

Orbit and I did our normal 20 minute morning walk to the nearest bakery.

I got orbit 1 Year ago when I moved here so I wouldn't feel alone, it was the best decision I have ever made.

We arrived at the bakery.
I went inside and orbit waited for me outside. He didn't bark at people or other dogs, he just doesn't care about them.

While I was waiting in line I always look out the window to look that no one steals my orbit.

When I checked a guy was standing by orbit and petting him, I didn't care that people pet him, it's just weird petting a dog without asking the owner first, I mean what if orbit would bite him because he didn't like socal interactions.

The guy was very attractive if I'm being honest.

When I got my order I walked out.

"You like petting strangers dogs?" I asked the guy with a smile.

The guy looked embarrassed and said " oh my God I'm sorry he just looks so cute"

"It's fine, he likes it. I'm y/n and this is orbit, nice too meet you"

"I'm sharky nice too meet you too" he said.

We talked for awhile and it was really great, he was a nice guy and orbit seems to like him too.

"Well sharky I gotta go but it was nice meeting you."

"It was nice meeting you too"

And with that I called orbit and we started walking back home.
We didn't get far because sharky shouted my name and was walking right at me.

"Before you go could I maybe get you number?"

I smiled and gladly gave him my number, hoping to see him again.

374 words.

First chapter I hope you guys like it.