𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑒

Sharky pov

Today is y/n's and mine 3 year anniversary its a special day not only because I spent 3 years with the love of my life,  im gonna ask her to marry me.

Chunkz helped me pick out a ring and it is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen, I really hope she thinks the same.

The plan is to take her out to a fancy restaurant and after that we go to the park and watch the stars. I know how much she likes looking at the stars especially with me.

I'm picking her up at 9pm so I still have time to get ready.

I took a shower and brush my teeth and put  my clothes on.

Now it's time to pick her up, I was really nervous not because I'm afraid that she will say no, I know she loves me but I'm scared to ask her if she wants to be my wife. It  just gives me anxiety.

Before i pick her up I asked niko and Kenny how I look.

"Sharky u look great alright u got this" Kenny said and niko agreed.

"If she says no then she is really missing out" niko said.

"Thank you guys, I gotta go. Wish me luck"

"Good luck"

It's a 15 minute drive to her apartment.

I texted her that I'm outside waiting for her.

Sharky ❤️
Hey love, I'm waiting for you come down.

Y/n❤️

Give me 5 minutes I'm not ready yet.

I waited and looked at the door to see if she was coming when she stepped out of the door I was in shock, she looked so fucking gorgeous.

I stepped out of the car to greet her.

"You look so beautiful darling can't believe ur mine" I said and kissed her

"Thank u babe, u look beautiful too" she said with her pretty smile.

I opened the car door for her and went back to the driver side.

" so what's the plan for tonight?" Y/n asked with excitement in her voice.

"Well first of here are ur flowers" I said and gave her the flowers.

"Oh sharks, that's so sweet, I don't have anything for u I'm sorry" she said I could hear sadness in her voice.

"Love its okay you don't need get me anything" while I said that she picked out a flower and gave it to me.

"You have this flower, it's the pretties one for my pretty boyfriend"

I just smiled at that.

"Thank u, so the plan is we are going out to eat and after that we are going to the park and watch the stars, does that sound good?"

"It sounds great"

454 words.

Making a part 2 of this.