Chapter 1: Flashbacks

A few years past the chaos was no longer loud and death anymore. It was finally peace past years..or is it? Weeks later, Selever got the letter from unknown stranger, he didn't know who is from or who it was. He decided to keep a letter in his dark red hoodie pocket. Once he got in his house, Julius (Selever's bf or a friend whatever you prefer) give Selever a tight hug. Selever knew it was coming and he hugged Julius backed.

Julius:
"Oh Selever, you know how much I care about you?"

Selever:
"Yes, I know."

Julius:
"Did you get the mail yet? I think I have an appointment."

Selever:
"I see this" *gives Julius the mail* "I believe you have an appointment for next Tuesday."

Julius:
*Takes the mail* "I'll check it out! Thanks for checking the mail, Sel."

Selever:
"Anytime."

As Julius walks to his room, Selever pulled out the letter from his hoodie pocket and opens the envelope. There was a letter inside. It says  "𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻, 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰? 𝓘𝓼 𝓛𝓾𝓹𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮? 𝓘𝓯 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝔀𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓼, 𝓷𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓾𝓼. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓼, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓷𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓾𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓾𝓹𝓲 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.  𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻, 𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓵." Selever looked at the letter shocked by the name "Cheryl" on the letter. He thought to himself is this kind of prank but it's not. He sees the handwriting that looks so familiar.

The flashback:

?:
"Selever, did you do your homework that I gave you?"

Selever:
"Yes, I did my homework, ma'am." *gives the homework to ?*

?:
*Takes the homework and looks through the answers* "You did a great job. You're lucky your not getting your punishment...it's sad..but oh well I guess your free for today. Just remember, don't skip any classes. I know you been hanging out with Lupita a lot, can you tell me why?"

Selever:
"Well..Lupi looks very lonely and needed someone to talked with. I just can't just ignore it!"

?:
"Well you don't know them well. I know what happens if Lupita becomes more suicidal."

Selever:
"What do you mean by that? Is Lupita in danger?!"

?:
"Uhh, I guess you can say that. But here's some notes I need you to calm them down." *Gives the notes to Selever* "Make sure they're stay calm."