ch 2: it keeps getting worse

Walden is in his office and it's been a month and it has gotten worse and he doesn't want to tell you how he feels yet.

You gently knock on his door and he soon cleans up flower petals he has coughed up and cleans the blood and sits at his desk when done "come in." He said and you walk in.

"Are you alright boss." You ask and he nods "yes I'm alright just going through something." He said and you sigh.

You soon give him his coffee "take care of yourself alright." You said and leave and he sighs.

Your pov

I go to see Frank and Eddie to ask about what's happening to Walden and I soon walk over.

"Hey eddie, frank can I ask you both something." You ask and they look at you "what is it y/n." Eddie asks "well Walden has been acting off he's been coughing a lot in his office and I see a bit of blood on his bottom lip it's slightly visible." You said and they look at each other.

"Y/n have you seen flower petals in his office." Frank asked "no I haven't." You said and they look at each other in worry "y/n he might be-" before eddie could finish his sentence Frank covered eddies mouth "Walden just needs some rest and time." Frank said and you nod "thank you Frank and Eddie I will give him some time alone." You said and leave.

Waldens pov

I'm coughing in my office and a flower petals fall out of my mouth and blood does as well and I soon stop coughing and I clean up the petals and blood.

I soon sit on my chair and take a sip of my coffee and I look at the cameras and see y/n talking to eddie and Frank and I sigh and felt weak because of the hanahaki desease.

I soon finish all my coffee and I sigh and decided to go to sleep and I lay my head down on my desk and drifted off to sleep.

...................................................

Hope you all like ch 2 I tried very hard on this and hope you all want more.