Stubborn mind

-this chapter is not meant to offend anyone. I am sorry if it does. Picture of Cris's mom^ (her name in this book is Linda)

The next morning, when I woke up, I felt like something had ate everything in my stomach. And it wasn't me.

Something was softly tugging at my hair, causing me to turn my head slowly, then practically jump out of my skin.

"You stayed the night?!?" Colton laughed, while nodding his head. My anger was raising.

"You slept next to me?" I sneered righty to kill him. My stomach did a wired flip-flops at the thought.

"No, we had like three pillows between us, but apparently you like to cuddle. Your the one who got close to me." Colton smugly said. I made a face at the thought of sleeping with him.

My stomach made a groggily sound interrupting my though on if we really cuddled.

"Your mom picked up some cereal, and asked me to stay here with you today so you don't feel lonely." He winked at the end. Day-um...

"My mom asked you to skip school...for me?" Shocked beyond belief, I was lost for words. He nodded and grabbed the blanket that was wrapped around me and pulled it down. Making me literally fall on him. Why does this always happen to me, I mean first the bed and now him? Geez.

I attempted to get up but we were seriously tangled together. Talk about awkward.

"Wait. Stop. Crissy stop moving." Crissy?

"No, I want to get up. You stop moving, wait what are you doing, don't touch me there!" His and slipped over my butt, and he pushed my down, holding me close to his body. Our chest were pushed together, and our faces weren't even 4 inches apart.

"I said stay still." He whispered. To stunned to speak I nodded my head slowly. His breath smelt like York peppermint. Yum... Alright Cris, no dirty thoughts. But man those lips...

STOP IT!

His hands moved from my butt to my hips and up my sides. How does this have anything to do with getting untangled?

Have you ever met someone and instantly clicked. Like, you knew you guys would play a important role in each other's life's? That's how I'm feeling right now, but I don't know if it's because I'm on top of him and he's sorta tickling my sides, or it's a real connection.

His breath fanned over my face reminding me how close we really were. My hand were on his chest, grabbing the fabric of his shirt.

"What are you doing..?" My voice croaked out as he leaned in. He kicked at my foot, and soon my feet were free. But our waists were still twisted together in the blanket.

"Getting you off me, although I don't mind the position....but I'm guessing you do." I blushed, trying to push myself up, loosening the hold it had in us both.

In a instant I was up. Oh hell-no, that position was not for me, well not for us.

"Oh when you go to get cereal, get me some."

Eat? Eat=fat, and I'm alrighty ugly enough.

"I'm not hungry." I said shrugging.

"Look I don't judge a girl on how she eats, and I know your hungry." Colton gave me a pointed look. I glared at him.

"I'm really not hungry, I'll get you food though." Before He could say anything i turned and left him.

I quickly got him his food, the smell made me kinda want to gag. Is that normal? Hahaha for me yes.