𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏 , 001

➖

DEMEEQUE HUFFED, staring down at her phone. "bout to put this nigga on dnd.. " she muttered to herself as she watched her phone ring. her bestfriend, darrian rung her none stop, mutiple days in a day and demeeque was trying her best to avoid it.

"bruu, he just won't give up!" the girl groans before picking up. "what?" demeeque slightly yells over the phone. "damn, wassup witchu?" darrian laughs. he was wearing his headphones, whilst staring intensely at his game. "darrian, what do you want?" demeeque finally says. "i just miss my bestfriend, i can't miss you no more?" darrian smirks, looking at the girl.

demeeque once again rolls her eyes as soon as darrian speaks. "so you blowing up my phone for ..?" she asks, attitude laced in her voice. "stop giving me all that attitude ma." darrian says, before he picked up his phone, pulling it closer to his face, "i just miss you, forreal." he then says, as his voice softens.

"hm, i miss you too." the girl says, as a smile small streches across her face.

"so when am i going to see you ?" darrian says, breaking the silence. demeeque shrugs, before placing her phone on her vanity, facing her. "when am I gon see you?" she says, staring back at her bestfriend. darrian laughs, placing his phone down, "shii, i'm tryna see you now," he says.

"na uhhh," demeeque laughs. "not right now, my stepbrother over." she then says again, noticing the small frown on darrians face, she laughs. "don't worry, i'll come over soon."

"i better be seeing you soon." darrian says, with all seriousness, which again, makes demeeque laugh.

NIYAS NOTES :

short chapter.

guys. listennn 😭😭 i really dnt know if i want to continue my book, 'fancy' because now that i look back at it, the storyline is really boring nd i just dnt know how to contiune it because of the storyline. so for now i will be updating THIS book !!

this chapter was basically my excuse to quit my other book .. 😅😅.

anyways, yea. i'm really sorry but that book is boring asf. nd we need the same typa hype fa that book for this one because i promiseee this book will be better then my other one !!

💕💕.