𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗔 𝗭𝗢𝗥𝗢

➪ 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤/𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤:𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕩, 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖: 𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕀𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖
_______________________________

HOT And sweaty bodies dancing against each other are only favorable in so many situations.

The most favorable of them being drunk in the club with your friends.

Not wasted— just a teeny weenie bit inebriated, was enough to make most overlook the conditions they were in.

Y/N had managed to find herself in this same 'situation' tonight.

It was the beginning of her best friend's birthday weekend, so along with a few more friends, they decided to enjoy the night.

Together, the group had gone through three bottles of champagne and a couple of shots in celebration, so everyone was feeling at least a little tipsy.

Moving happily on the dance floor, the women giggled, laughed and twerked on each other. Within a drunken bliss, they continued dancing, ignoring whoever— or whatever they were dancing on.

"Watch out sweetheart..." A deep, gruff voice let out in a low tone from behind Y/N.

The brown woman felt large rough hands glide against her hips to the beat of the music.

"Or what~?" She asked teasingly, grinding against him slowly.

"Maybe you'll find out," the stranger spoke into her ear, countering her movements with his own.

As the night continued, the two moved in sync— like they belonged together.

Before arriving at the club, Y/N and her friend's pregame consisted of almost completely of liquor. Knowing how she would probably end up, the brown woman wished she had restrained herself earlier— at least a little bit.

It wasn't like she couldn't hold her liquor or handle alcohol well, only that whenever she managed to consume a certain amount, she got hot. And those extra shots were coming back to bite her.

Being essentially ass to dick with a very attractive green-haired stranger was not helping the situation either.

Even in the dark club, she could tell he was fine; black t-shirt tight enough to show that muscular torso and slutty build, rough hands that yearned to play with her ass— everything about him.

This late into the night, neither could deny what they had grown to feel. Tunnel vision was the only way to describe it.

Everyone and everything was virtually irrelevant to them.

They needed each other.

"Let's get out of here?"

"I don't even know your name, stranger ~" Y/N giggled, wrapping her arms around the man's neck.