The beginning

*She opened the door and walked inside into her new dorm, noticing Xiao once she entered*
Hutao: "Huh? You? Is this room 305?"
*Xiao nodded* Xiao: "Yes it is, are you sure this is your room?" *Xiao said, suspiciously*
Hutao: "Yeah its 305 soo its where i got assigned." *Hutao walked away, awkwardly to go see her room*
Xiao: "Weird.." *Xiao grew suspicions of the new girl*

—————————————————————HuTaos dorm———————————————————————

HuTao walked into her room and tossed all her stuff onto the desk next to the bed she laid in the bed relaxed on her phone
* Xiao walked in, eyeing her*
Xiao: "What's your name? Didn't it catch it back there.
"Hutao: "My name is Hutao, whats yours?" *she said, trying to be nice*
Xiao: "My name is Xiao." *He said, starting to trust her more*
Hutao: "Soo, would you like to sit with me and lunch with Xiangling, Xingqiu and chongyun?" *Hutao asked, trying to be Xiaos friend*
Xiao: "Of course, thanks for the offer!" *He was happy to accept the offer since he was a loner and didn't have any friends*
Xiao: "Well.. uh see you later!" *He walked out before Hutao could say anything*
Hutao: "Oh okay.." *she started to get comfortable around Xiao, she liked how much of a loner —————————————————————The next day———————————————————————
                                                                            Lunch time

*They arrived and sat down with Xiangling, Xingqiu, and  Chongyun* Hutao: "Hey guys! This is my friend, Xiao! Everyone say hi to him!" *she stated, trying to make Xiao feel welcomed.*

Xiao: "Hello!"
Xiangling: "Hey there, I love your outfit!"
Xinqiu: "Hi Xiao!"
Chongyun: "Hello welcome to our table!"
They sat down and talked for a while, until all of the sudden, Xiaos hand accidentally brushed against Hutaos thigh, making Hutao slightly blush.*
Xiao: "Sorry.." *Xiao whispered into her ear*
Hutao: "Its fine.." *Hutao whispered back, slightly blushing cause of the incident*

                  Few minutes later
            *The bell rings for drama*

Zhongli: "Hello class, My name is Mr. Zhongli and I will be your drama teacher during this year, today we will be doing Romeo and Juliet. As you guys might know, Romeo and Juilet will have to share a kiss."
Zhongli: "I will be picking randomly the roles. How about.. You!" *He points to Hutao*
Hutao: "Me?"
Zhongli: "Yes come up."
*Hutao walked up to the stage and stand next to Zhongli*
Zhongli: "And for Romeo..How about.. You!" *He points to Xiao*
*Hutaos face lighted up with fear*
Xiao: "M-me?"
Zhongli: "Yes you, come up chop chop!"
*Xiao walked up to the stage*
Zhongli: "I present to you Romeo and Juliet. The rest of you will be getting your roles later.*
Zhongli: "Here you go.." *Zhongli gives the scripts to Hutao and Xiao*
*The bell rings for Physical Activity*
Zhongli: "Theres the bell! Go ahead to your next classes."

———————————————————Girls locker room———————————————————————

*Hutao went to the girls locker room while Xiao went the boys locker room*
Keqing: "Ganyu stop looking at me!"
Ganyu: "I ain't looking at you, your flat theres nothing to look at!"
Keqing: "Excuse me? Shut up you furry with those ugly ass horns!"
Ganyu approached Keqing and they started fighting physically Everyone in the locker room: "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"
Ganyu slapped Keqing in the face, knocking out a tooth Keqing pulled on Ganyu's horn, almost taking it out completely
Ganyu: "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!"
Ganyu got on top of Keqing and started pulling out Keqings hair
The principal came in and stopped the fight Ningguang: "STOP! GIRLS TO MY OFFICE NOW!"
Ganyu and Keqing left the locker room, going to the principals office Finally, hutao went to the court to play some dodgeball.

————————————————————————court———————————————————————
Beidou: "Welcome to my class, my name is Ms.Bediou and I will be your Physical Activity teacher for this school year."
Beidou: "Today we will be playing dodgeball and we will be picking out the teams for dodgeball."
They picked out the teams, Xiao and Hutao were on separate teams
After a few people got out on Hutaos team and on Xiaos team, It was only Hutao and Xiao left.* Xiao: "Are you ready to lose?"
Hutao: "I should be asking you that question." She picks up a ball and throws it to him, but he dodges it Xiao: "Is that all you got?" Xiao laughed and grabbed a ball and threw it to Hutao, but she still dodged it.
(edited)
Hutao: "You think your going to win but don't you worry.. cause your not." She picked up a ball, it almost hit him but dodged him Xiao: "Surrender or suffer."
Hutao: "Never."
Xiao: "Okay if you say so." *Xiao threws 2 balls at her one at a time, getting her out*
*Beidou blows her whistle* "Out!" *She yelled*
Beidou: "Xiao's team wins!"
Xiaos team cheered.
*Everyone on xiaos team cheered for him, but it was time for dismissal*                                                      *the bell rings*
Beidou: "Have a great weekend you guys! See you on Monday!"
*Xiao and Hutao walked back to the dorms*
Dont forget to follow mee!
839 words!!

Chapter 2?!?🫣🫣