You can't change who you are

{Before I start I wanna apologize for such a long wait as I got an iPad for this cause of my phone will not allow me to post any pictures but now that I have an iPad I will be able to make books!! Any way let's start my hungery readers}

Each night you begin to have trouble sleeping when you do sleep you begin to have nightmares about your past or parents.

You never really want to remember such past but since EJ and you share a room he let you crawl into is bed most times, but he always listens and hears you out of the problems you have.

But tonight EJ isn't here as Slenderman had sent him of to do a mission so your stuck in the room alone.

Yet a knock was heard as the door open as a head popped out as it was hoodie himself. It seems you had accidentally woke him up when you was moving around the bedroom.

Hoodie:"You okay there M/n? you been walking around making sound in here"

M/n:"oh...Hoodie..sorry I didn't mean to wake you up as it's your day off.."

Hoodie could see that you didn't mean to make any sound unlike the four crazy heads who is Ben,Jeff,Toby,LJ, as hoodie could see the guilt in your aura as your head was down like a sad puppy.

Hoodie:"Calm down M/n it's fine I can tell you didn't mean to unlike the four in the mansion"

He said with a huff, Hearing him said that made you chuckle a bit of course being here for a long while you knew what hoodie was meant of the four people.

Most time Masky was running away from Toby as LJ would be making Gut butterflies, as Ben would be playing loud games and Jeff would be bothering Jane.

Hoodie nods glad to see whatever you was thinking was now away from your thoughts.

Hoodie:" Now may I ask what so stress got you all worked up? Most time when EJ is here he talk with ya in your guys room"

M/n:"Oh...it's nothing serious just my past that's all..."

He nodded at your words of course it's normal here all of the killers get the time to time but not all the time unless it's the most broken who keeps repeating the past.

Hoodie:"Even so it been a while when you started living with us you know you have a new family I know it's strange of me saying this but you have us to talk about"

He stopped a moment his sad frown mask squint a moment maybe thought of something before he quickly spoke

Hoodie:"But it's best not to vent your thoughts on Jeff or LJ they would be assholes and laugh so don't come to them when talking about your past"

M/n:"I....I see thank you"

Before you would say anything he spoke up once more and turn his head at you as you look at him.

Hoodie:"I know this may be weird but who you are you can't change as you became something good you can show the humans who you are"

You look at him once more

Hoodie:"I know..I know it's stupid but it's true most of us has much bad past then what people think like Sally she died by her uncle I rather not tell what he did but she got revenge at him"

Hoodie:"So the point I'm trying to say is that you have a new start now that your past is behind you but I will try to make you feel down or broken that's what make us well us killers stronger do know that M/n"

Of course you knew that but for you it's hard to try and not think about your past, I mean you been locked in that basement when you was just a baby and child,

You grew into that basement not once had a bed of a parent readying you a bedtime story, not one thing of love your old family did not once give you.

But now you do like what Hoodie said even so the past will still hunt us it make us grow stronger each time we dream or think of it or relive it again and again

M/n:"I see...Thank you hoodie.."

Hoodie:"It's no problem but get some sleep alright? EJ will be back later on"

He spoke getting up from the chair in the room walking to the door before he turn at you.

Hoodie:"I will say it again M/n you have a new family you can talk too and you don't have to worry about getting judged as we all have our demons so rest well m/n"

Hoodie left the room leaving you alone in the bedroom once more as the sound of the click of door closing as hoodie went back to his room to perhaps to go back to sleep.

'A new family huh?'

You thought a smile appeared behind your mask the nightmare that kept you awake tonight had disappeared.

Now only the calm and peaceful silence came to your mind a feeling you never really felt before until now.

Soon Just like EJ you had Gotten Very close to Hoodie after that small talk you and him had as you gently sat down on your bed.

Once more you couldn't wait for tomorrow whatever comes your way you will stand by it or let it come at you now that you have a new life and a new family to fight for.

Soon you went to sleep

{END OF CHAPTER}

I have a feeling you my readers are happy that I'm able to start making books but I do have c.ai also

(My readers when they find out I'm able to make books now)