Sad Birthday and annoyance

Y/n and her family own a fish and chips restaurant, and a customer is hosting a party at their establishment. The guests are singing and clapping along, while Y/n and her mom are busy in the kitchen. Her father, on the other hand, is the waiter, bringing snacks, food, and drinks. As her father brings over more drinks, the host thanks him and sits down to eat with his guests.

"All right, everyone, help yourselves," Y/f/n said.

"Oh, yeah, thanks," a guest replied.

"Thanks so much, sir," they said.

"Eat up, everyone," Y/f/n said, motioning to the food, and then she leaves to go to the kitchen where Y/n pulls out a fresh batch of deep-fried fish from the deep fryer and places them on a cooling rack next to her mother. Just as she places down the rack, she notices what her mom is doing.

"MOM!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Oh, Christ, you scared me," Y/m/n said.

"How many times do I have to tell you to coat the fish right if you want it crispy? You really need to press it down in the batter like this, no matter what!" she scolded her mom.

"But I am pressing it in the batter just like you showed me," her mom defended.

"If you can't do things right, might as well close up," Y/n mumbles as she goes to the counter to check on the orders made.

"Oh my Archons, why is she so demanding and grumpy?" her mother complains as she seasons the fish.

"Cut her some slack; she's here working on her birthday of all days," her father said, defending his daughter.

"Big freaking deal; I'm the one who went through 20 hours of labor for her," her mother exclaims, pressing the fish down on the batter.

Y/n looks at her mother as she exclaims her complaints to her father, sighing to herself.

At the hospital, Neuvillette and Alhaitham stand at the end of the bed as doctors check on Furina, who is lying in bed

"Is she going to be all right, Doctor?" Alhaitham inquires.

"Yes, her blood pressure's a little higher than usual, but I wouldn't worry too much about it," the doctor said. But as Furina hears this, she sits up quickly to interject.

"What do you mean it's not serious? Last time you said my lungs, kidneys, and my small intestine were in terrible condition," winking to tell the doctor to play along.

"Huh, I don't remember-" but the doctor was cut off with a pinch by Furina.

"Come on, Doctor!" Furina said.

"Uh, of course, yeah, I do remember now," the doctor said, getting what she means now.

"Her condition is too erratic considering her age; things can change drastically," the doctor said.