The hotel room.

Woeie -my friend when she saw the empty page
—————————————————————————

Benji and zed (bed, as they're friends referred to the duo) have been hiding in the small hotel room from they're infamous friends. Mainly Scarlett.

Both silent, well, if you can count benji fiddling with his camera followed by grunts and groans (and camera parts falling)

"Stupid came- AWH FUCK!!!" He shouted as he hit himself on a camera part, zed raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

Zed stood from the bed, walking over to the small table sat in the middle of the hotel room, "You good?" He asked, worried, He reached over and grabbed his hands to access the damage the camera has done the the sweet man's hand.

"Hmm..." zed hummed, benji flustered. Zed brought benji's hand up to his face and slowly kissed the bruise on his hand.

"All better~" He said captivatingly. Benji became a crimson shade he's never been before. And his sin is lust. So that was saying something.

Zed knew that, but his flirting was sadly cut off by a knock on the door "GUYSSSS!!!! WWE KNOW YOURE IN THERE~ GET OUT HERE!! IM BOREDDDD" boomed from the other side of the sketchy hotel door. Zed rolled his eyes but opened the door.

"What now, Scarlett." Zed, very annoyed, questioned the dirty blonde woman standing infront of him. What could she possibly need, and did she need it now.

"Oh good you finally answered!!" There's her annoying guilt tripping voice. "I've been knocking for ages, what have you two been doing in here anyway?" She's still trying to be controlling. Ugh. "Oh uh-.. nothing! Don't worry!" He answered, somehow falling for the guilt tripping.

Scarlett peers into the room, past zed, she saw the cherry blush on her colleague benji, "Ooo~ what's up with you~" i asked in a sing-songy voice, clearly teasing him about being alone with zed and being a flustered.

"Fuck off scarlett. We're already going into the catacombs with you, would you lay off and give us some privacy." Zed vocalized.

"Awh come on!! I wanna get coffee!!" She stated, clearly hiding anger at the men's lack of interest.

zed stared. She stared. "Ugh fine!!" She stomps away. Zed turns and shuts the door, "now, back to the camera..~" he throws a wink at benji. Benji nods hastily, still a blushing mess.

Zed flung his arms over benji's shoulder, "come on, Scarlett and her fake tits are waiting f0r us."

"Alright...l-lets go.." Benji mumbles under his breath. Zed stands up and grabs sweater, while benji waits by the door, staring at his every move out of pure fondness.

~~time skip like 10 minutes~~

"Dude what's up with benji?" George quizzed zed, figuring zed had something to do with it, "oh, he's good, just a bit..jazzed up!"