ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ.... ʜɪs ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ..

HARRY AND MATT LOOKED AROUND the messy room as moody sat down in a chair, They walked over to where moody is and saw as he took off artificial leg and placed it on a stand

"That's a foe-glass." Moody said when he saw the two boys looking at the cloudy mirror, "Let's me keep an eye on my enemies." Moody looked into the mirror.

"If i can see the whites of their eyes, they're standing right behind me." He laughed and turned to them but matthew and harry jumped when they heard shouting in the chest next to them.

"Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in there. You wouldn't believe it if i did." Harry and Matt turned back to him.

"Now.. what are you going to do about your dragon?" He asked them, "Oh.. um..." They shared a glance, "Well, you know, we just thought we'd.." Matt paused and moody kicks two stool towards them. "Sit."

"Listen to me, potter. Taylor." The two boys sat down, "Your pal, diggory? by your age, he could turn a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. Miss delacour? she's much as a fairy princess as i am." Matt raised his eyebrows.

"As for krum, his head may be filled with sawdust, but karkaroff's is not. they'll have a strategy. and you can bet that it will play to krum's strengths. Hm?"

"Come on, Potter, Taylor. what are your strengths?"

"Um... i don't know." Harry said, "Well, we can fly. i mean, we're a fair flyer. but i—" Matt spoke as moody nodded. "Better than fair, the way i heard it."

The two boys shared a puzzling look, "But we're not allowed a broom." Matt nodded at harry's words.

"You're allowed a wand."

Harry and Matt pace around the tent as dumbledore spoke outside the tent, The two boys stood by a gap in the tent, "Psst

Harry and Matt pace around the tent as dumbledore spoke outside the tent, The two boys stood by a gap in the tent, "Psst. Past!" They lean closer.

"Harry? Matt? is that you?" They heard lily and hermione, "Yeah." The two boys whispered back.

"How are you feeling? okay?" Matt and Harry stayed silent, "The key is to concentrate. after that, you just have to—" Hermione paused. "Battle a dragon?" They spoke in unison.