LORD BOXMAN. -- 🍏🐓

" I think it's time for a toast- to the loveliest and most bestest client in the whole wide world- Professor Venomous! "

Lord Boxman from OK KO! I love Lord Boxman. I adore his character a lot haha, he's so fun and entertaining to watch. Who could watch such a funny guy without getting cuteness aggression? I can't trust people who think of him as annoying, he's what makes OK KO! entertaining for me.

- - - LORD BOXMAN 's JUNGIAN/SOCIONICS ?

ESFp/ESF/SEE - THE ENTERTAINER/THE OPPORTUNIST. 💚

Let's talk about the Se dom when it comes to Lord Boxman.

Although some people might argue and say that Lord Boxman is more of a Ne dominant, I could disagree. The Ne dom argument for Lord Boxman does work! I do agree that he could indeed be an Ne dominant, but something about him just struck Se dominant with me that it just itches every part of me.

Boxman can be described as someone who theorizes a lot, I mean, he is a villain who creates robots and inventions as a job, how could he not be an Ne dominant?

Boxman isn't one to use his intuition a lot. He's someone who does things out of impulse to gain experience, he'd rather impulsively use his already premade machines in order to see their weaknesses rather than theorize on their weak points. He doesn't think or imagine of new ideas that quickly, we see that he'd often use his past robots or prototypes to know their weak points.

(As seen with the episode of Raymond's appearance, he created him as the better Darryl and Shannon since he's remembered the weak points of his last two robots, which resulted in him creating him to have none of those disadvantages.)

He learns from his mistakes with his machines, fixes them and then goes right back to attacking the plaza! He isn't one to think or test his machines first. He uses his hands and experiences but never with his brain, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed after all...

"An SEE views material objects as well as people in terms of how they can be used to achieve his goals. Upon losing a superficial friendship or a materialistic object, the SEE is sentimental only in terms of how it affects what he is currently striving for. For example, SEE would not see much point in being in the middle of the nowhere by himself with lots of gold and other showy yet useless objects. These things might only be important to him in regards to how they make other people think about him, or how it would indicate his status." (WSS, SEE The Opportunist.)

Lord Boxman uses these robots in order to achieve his goal of destroying the plaza (obviously). Without them, he'd be nothing. It's how he feels like he has a place in society as the only thing he has going on for him are his robots that he has built to impress other villains! How could he not be an Se dominant?