Chapter 6: Cold Reunion

5 had insisted a lot... 3 was kinda forced to do what she wanted... Because 3 knew perfectly, like Izuku, that 5 would not have stopped until she got what she wanted...

And so here he was, one day after the discussion... Walking in the streets toward a place he both wanted and didn't wanted to go to... He could be happy, if only he felt any emotions... He decided to wear something simple today... A black and grey outfift, composed of a black T-Shirt, Black pants and a black hoodie which hood was pulled on above a dark grey cap, and the only thing he kept from his military equipement was his balaclava, that only allowed people to see his green eyes... He also used this particular cap... With a patch on the front... 'Bravo-10'... His arm was still in a cast, he kept his wounded shoulder off the weight of the limb like 3 ordered him to... The greenette was advancing head down, but he still noticed the peoples move aside a little when he passed near them time to time... Those were probably the peoples that looked at him carefully enough to notice the knife holster at his belt...

Izuku knew it was risky to expose himself like that. But anything that could hide his identity or could defend him was kept... At least he didn't brought a pistol.

After a long walk, he finally arrived at destination. The greenette looked at the house... Was he ready? No he wasn't. But 5 insisted. He was only doing for his closest friend in the squad... And maybe a little for Kacchan's parents. They were close friends with her mother after all. They deserved to see him, unlike the one he used to call 'Friend'. As he advanced on the small path that led to the front door, souvenirs of happier days filled him mind... He swept them away quickly. Izuku looked at the door... Took his breath, and lifted his hand toward the doorbell... And pressed the button. 

He had perfectly calculated his timing, normally Kacchan wouldn't come back before awhile, he wanted to avoid Kacchan as much as he could. He didn't wanted to see him, not after what he did before...

The greenette heard commotion in the house. Probably Mitsuki screaming at Masaru to open the door whatever he was doing... He waited a good minute until the door opened, and found himself in front of the green shirt that Masaru usually wore... He heard his voice, sounding quite surprised, he couldn't look him in the eyes... Not after those months...

-Hello. Do you need anything?

He then heard the voice of Mitsuki coming from somewhere in the house.

-What is it Masaru?

-I don't know.

Izuku took his breath...

-Long time no see ain't it?

He felt Masaru's look on him.

-Excuse me, but do I know you?

Izuku heard his aunt arrive at the door, and felt her look on him... They both didn't remembered him... A high probability was that his balaclava, cap and hood hid his traits... The greenette would make them remember then. Izuku removed his hood, revealing the cap with the patch, he heard Masaru gasp

-You are one of them... One of those soldiers that saved Bakugo and attacked the villains at the USJ... What do you want from us? Who are you?

Izuku had an empty laugh.

-I am someone forgotten.

Izuku lifted his head, and his eyes met his auntie and uncle's eyes... He saw them open wide when they recognized the color... Mitsuki murmured...

-Izuku? Is that... you?

He slowly nodded... And instantly Mitsuki screamed at Masaru.

-Masaru! What the hell are you still doing here? Go prepare something quick!