O N E

The man was walking around the school halls, trying hard not to touch anyone.
Astaroth started considering home school, because there he wouldn't
have to be scared to touch anyone. As much it hurted, but if it could just save
people from him, he would be even a little bit more happy. Asta looked around
the halls, looking at these innocent people, who did not know that he was carrying a deadly virus. A virus that could get you killed.

First you get sicker and sicker every day, until you can't eat anymore, Then you get rushed to hospital, where they tell you they can't do shit about it and you're basically dead. And then you die. There is no cure, You just have to deal with it.. That's why Asta doesn't want
to go to a public or any kind of school. He doesn't want to go anywhere
where there are living people. He doesn't have friends, he rarely sees even his
family.

Astaroth sighed quietly as he walked, he had history next, so he probably should go there next. He went to sit on his seat, where no one was around. Asta took his notebook and other things he needed for class from his backpack and started listening to the teacher.

Then Asta heard a knock, and in the class stepped the most beautiful person Astaroth had ever seen. The new person had blonde hair, which looked fluffy, and from what he saw, the new boy had blue eyes. He blinked a little bit, he probably looked so stupid when he had been staring at the new boy, who turned out to be a boy named Nevan. . When Nevan introduced himself, the teacher said that Nevan could sit with Astaroth. It was a really big mistake..

When Nevan walked to Asta's seat and took the seats next to him, then he smiled a little bit at Asta. "Hi! I'm Nevan Hearts, it is a pleasure to meet you-?" Nevan started and smiled a little bit, Nevan held his hand for a shake with this stupid smile of his.
"I'm sorry I don't do handshakes..." Asta said quietly and kept his political smile.
"I'm Astaroth Eleazar... But i go mostly with just Asta, And it's nice to meet you too"

Asta said and gave Nevan a small smile. "Is there a reason why you don't do handshakes or are you just comfortable with those?" Nevan asked and looked slightly at Astaroth's hands. "i-" Asta started, "Because he is a freak!" yelled someone from this class and then the whole class started laughing except Nevan. "Don't listen to them". Nevan said and gave a soft smile to Asta. "So what were you saying?" a blue -eyed boy asked again, and god, Astaroth felt like he would melt under Nevan's eyes. "I uh, I just don't like to touch or to be touched much.. or more likely never like to be touched". Astaroth said and gave an apologetic smile to Nevan.

"Oh no, it's okay, I just have to be careful not to touch you," Nevan said, smiling brightly. "Thanks.." Asta said and started to take notes from class. Then he glanced slightly at Nevan who was just looking at the teacher. "Dude..You should take notes and all that shit..". Asta said quietly so he wouldn't disturb class.. "No need.. I'm not really a history person..". Nevan said back as quietly.

Soon the class ended and everyone started packing their stuff in their backpacks.
“So uh.. I know we just met but..” Nevan started and looked shyly at Asta. “But could I hang out with  you anyway?”. He asked and when Astaroth didn't say anything he looked up from the ground. “It's okay if it's not okay,” Nevan said quickly. “No no.. It's okay Asta smiled. Soon they started walking towards school cabinets.

“So Nevan..What brought you to Lakeburgh? And to Lakeburghs College?” Asta asked. “I don't see new faces every day here.. And this is a small town..” He said again before Nevan answered.  “My mom got a new job here… So I guess she just wanted to move here.” Nevan said and laughed a little bit.  “I guess you've been living here a long time?” Now was Nevans time to ask. “ Yeah.. My whole big 18 year old life” Asta laughed a little bit.. “That's rough..” The Blue-Eyed boy said and quickly turned his  head to look at Astaroth. “Where does the name Astaroth come from? I have never heard of it before! I know my name means something… But I don't remember what…” Nevan started speaking and Asta was just trying to keep up with others' speaking.  .
“Oh god, I'm so sorry! I'm speaking too much, right? it's just that I have Adhd and I don't know why I keep talking more and more..”  Nevan said shyly.

“Relax.. it's okay” Asta said, smiling softly. “I think it means ‘Demon’ in hebrew.. but I'm not  sure if it's true..” He said and took his stuff from the cabinet. “You don't need to be  embarrassed about it”. Astaroth said smiling. He almost gave his hand to Nevan but quickly pulled away before their hands would touch.

Nevan looked at their hands quietly. A little bit of his anxiety is coming up but not saying anything. “ Thanks, Asta”. Nevan says smiling at Asta.  “Anyway, what class do you have next to?.. “ Asta asked and looked at what he would have next. “ugh, i have math..” Asta said and bumped his head to the locker.  “ I have a different class.. But see you at lunch?”  Nevan asked and smiled a little bit. “Yep! See you there I gotta rush, it's on a different floor..” Asta said and started running towards his next class. Nevan laughed a little bit and started slowly walking towards his class.

Asteroth smiles a little bit and he feels a little warmth on his cheeks.
God Nevan was so cute!. Asta walked in his Math class and sighed..
soon this would be over and he could see Nevan again..

//Part one ends here:)
Words 1020