𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚙

Have you ever wanted to find that anywhere? Somewhere you can finally be yourself and not confided to your past of pushy parents or parents who never loved you.
What about moving everywhere not anywhere at the same time?
What about the anxieties you have always wanted to push out of but never knew exactly how as no-one quite gets it.

The truths you wanted to scream out into the world but have never truly made the surface?
The love that you have always desperately desired but never quite reached because you don't think you are truly worthy enough.

The Midnight train is meant to be just a 'normal' train for Ricky and Gina, but little did they know that this train might be their ticket to 'anywhere' they have finally wanted on their way to Kourtney and Jet's wedding.

The train is boarding soon, so make sure you have your train ticket ready and please mind the gap.

————-————-———𝓃ℴ𝓉ℯ𝓈————-————-————-

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ☑️
long time no see wattpad friends ! hope you're all well and safe. been a while since i last wrote so if you're a first time reader or not welcome! hope you enjoy midnight train! been planning this one for a whileee! it's based on the song called don't stop believin by journey so i hope you can come along with me on this journey and enjoy it!

SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM: syxlivas
TWITTER / X: sofiasbassett