𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?

RICKY wasn't shocked when the invitation to his best friend Kourtney and her fiancé's Jet came through the door. They had been dating for the last 5 years and Kourtney had been planning this day as long as he can remember she always wanted to feel like a princess on her wedding day and that's what she deserves.

THE bustling scene of NYC is something he enjoys with the buzz that he hasn't found anywhere else, but something is still off. He hasn't made it his home, and he is scared he never will find the home feeling anywhere, with unsupportive parents always telling him he isn't quite good enough for any of the dreams he wanted. So, his confidence was never there, and the lack of love and support his parents ever gave each other and himself made him truly sceptical of the word love. But he's always wanted that longingness that he has seen his friends get, especially Kourtney. He just hopes that one day that it happens to him, even if he isn't quite sure how worthy he is.

GINA has always been told by her mother if she got too close to people then she wouldn't be getting the same success everyone else got. So ever since she was a little girl, she remained closed off, rude and cold. How her mother viewed her success, was with how many numbers 1 dance videos she got or likes on social media to get someone to see the talent to make her become the professional dancer. But locked away, her dreams were wistful the idea of finding a connection with someone who understands her or even better being somewhere for more than 5 minuets, she's never had that opportunity, constantly packing her bags moving out before she can even work out where the nearest target is.

WHEN Gina gets the invitation come through the post from one of her friends in some state, she lived in for her final year she was surprised, she hadn't really thought she made that much of an impact of the students of East High but as she is about to bin it, she realises she's always wanted to be part of a group, a family. she decides to quickly send a response to Jet, she remembers him briefly in the summer semester the eric to her ariel in the little mermaid, she knew this didn't translate off screen, he was a devoted boyfriend to Kourtney, the one he is getting engaged to and she was closed off and rude so getting this invite was more of a shock than she ever could realise. When she eventually contacts him back to say she will go to his wedding, she's met with warmness and kindness, she really likes and warms her heart. She's been friends with him ever since.

RICKY as always is late, his signature tagline from friends to colleagues to family is 'am I too late' as there's never an occurrence where he isn't late. He wants to be early though for the wedding, he wants to be there for Kourtney and be the best possible friend for her that she has been for him all the years. Sure, they had a few fights and misunderstandings, like when he dated and then broke up with Nini but that's the past and they are glad there was nothing too sinister between them. He will always cherish his friendship with her, with bonding over Star Wars, while she was a secret fan and they were more open with it there was always a sacred bond between them, or how they helped each other with their anxiety with the fear of change of leaving school and going to the unknown. Regardless for any situation they were there for each other through thick and thin.

WHICH is why it is NOT his fault this morning for this night train, it is not! He needed to find a cat sitter for his cat Cheddar and he also needed to pack, even though he knew about this for months he still wasn't the most organised person in the world. He would one day, he is sure of it, just when that is the question. At least the wedding isn't for another few days so he has a while before havoc can be set loose. Eventually, he finds his friend Antione, who is more than willing to look after Cheddar, no matter how many protests he heard from Val about how 'they shouldn't trust him' or 'i'm sure he's not even French!' But that can't matter anymore he has approximately to get to the station in 15 mins before the train departs and he won't ever get to Kourtney's wedding, and she won't ever forgive him.