Chapter-37

BamBam:-yn can we dance??

Yn:-yeah sure.. let's go..*smile*

Jungkook POV

What?? really??her husband is sitting here and she go with another man infront of her husband...why she is behaving like this?? leave it,i am not her real husband and i don't have any rights on her...do whatever you want Yn..but still.. isn't too much?? do she like him or what??

Author POV

Yn and BamBam was dancing & enjoying with each other but didn't know that seeing them so close someone is burning in anger...yes,it was Jungkook...

Jungkook POV

Lisa:-Jungkook, you want some drink??

She said this while passing me a glass of drink but i refused her and again started to watch Yn and BamBam but my eyes grew wider after seeing the view...

BamBam place his hand on Yn's waist and pull her closer towards him...

That's it i can't tolerate this..i take that drink which Lisa is offering me and drank the whole glass and leave that place...

Yn POV

I was dancing with BamBam when i notice that Jungkook was leaving the place...what happened with him??why he leaves the place??

I excuse myself from Jungkook and go behind Jungkook...

Lisa POV

I came back here after talking to Rosé on phone..but coming here i didn't see anyone.. Jungkook is not here and so goes to Yn.. where they both go?? did they both leave this place together??no this can't be heppen..

I came out of my thoughts when my phone rings..why this Rosé is calling me again and again??i pick up the call...

Lisa:-what?? why are you calling me??how many times i told you that i mix viagra in Jungkook's drink and no body saw me... because of your call i lost Jungkook.. he is not here and Yn too..i am scared..cut the call,i have to find them...