{Teaser Shivaay}

Happy reading. 

Anika is sleeping on the bed comforting with her pillow ,when a sun ray disturb her sleep. She groan and rub her face on the pillow twitching her eyes.  

God this sun. She  murmur in sleepy tone and  hide her face in her pillow ,but  she got confused when she felt skin instead of fabric.  She slowly open her eyes and widen her eyes finding herself  half sleeping on the shivaay ,who is all awake looking at the sealing having smile. 

What the hell ;she immediately got up looking at him shockingly. 

An. What you doing on my bed as well as in my room . She frowns looking at her surroundings

Sh. Seems like you faced memory lose... that's why you have forgotten that last night we both slept together. I mean In each other arms.   Remember your head was on my chest , while your leg was on my leg. He wink earning smack on his chest making him moan in pain.

Sh. Jungly billi ... it hurts.

An.   Oh really if I'm jungly billi then afraid of me. Otherwise todsy I've hit you, if you done one more mischief then see my clews, I'll scratch  you all over your body . She threats showing him her nails . Shivaay grin and pulled her towards him making her fell on the bed and itself ,he hovered her pinning her hands on the bed. 

Sh. If you are billi then your mate is male cat and he knows, how to handle his angry billi. He says nuzzling  his cheeks With making hard for her to for her  breath.

You are not doing right. Just let me go mr oberoi. She whispered still in the phase of his touch. 

Sh.  Mr oberoi is not in mood to leave his mrs oberoi.   He mumbles  giving feathery kisses on her cheeks  squeezing her hands in his palms.  

Sh. God  girl you are just unreal ...he dipped his face in her neck and suck her skin making her stiff under him.

Shivaayyy... a load moan left her mouth making him smile in proudness. and he again started devour on her skin like vampire.  He  kiss her chin then side lips and about to grab  his main target ,when suddenly  he stopped hearing knock on the door. 

Shit ,,,anika immediately pushed him and stood up looking at him with rage.

An. You are just insane.  She glared him and went to open the door and here you go rayaansh is standing infront of her having breakfast tray in his hands with a big smile ,whicn she found creepy ,but still she managed to reciprocate it holding door's handle.

R. Good morning , how are you anika??? Look what I've got you. He says showing her tray having smile.

Sh. What you got me for my wife. Anika immediately gasp , when he took her in back hug resting his chin on her shoulder. Seeing him there rayaansh baffled and look at anika with frown.

R. What ??? What he is doing into your room anika??

Sh. I don't think so it's appropriate to share our personal stuff with others. Isn't wifey . He says kissing anika's cheek, who is trying to come out from his hold, but he is not letting her do it and holding her with firm.

An. Rayaansh wait for me on dining area. I'm coming.

R. But anika I

An. I said go rayaansh. I'm coming. Saying this she closer the door and immediately come out from Shivaay's hold glaring him.

An. What the Fuck are you doing. She says having stern face

Sh. What I've done. I just Back hugged my wife. Is there any problem. He grin