♡ Undyne & Alphys ♡ (Part 2/2)

Alphys' POV:

When I woke up, I felt disoriented and embarrassed to the point of nausea. I remember the intrusive thoughts rushing so vividly to my head- telling me it'd be better to die than it would be to live in that moment.

Undyne didn't seem to mind the situation as much as I did, though. She seemed distracted by something else. She kept falling into trances whenever the room fell silent and her voice kept cracking when she spoke.

"U-Undyne?" I remember asking. I was sitting on the sofa, hugging the blanket that was draped over me when I woke. Undyne was on her feet looking for the TV remote.

"Hm?" She replied, focused on her task at hand.

"H-How long was I, um, a-asleep for?"

"An hour or two."

"A-And, did you, erm, g-go anywhere when I-"

"A-HA! Got it!" She cheered suddenly, grabbing a remote from the coffee table and throwing it like a javelin onto the seat beside me. I jumped, but didn't attempt to dodge, knowing Undyne's aim is fairly trustworthy.

She skipped her way over to the sofa and winced whenever her left foot touched the ground.

In the moment, I remember feeling so guilty. I thought if she'd never come to my house in the first place, she wouldn't have gotten hurt; I thought I should've known in the first place that going weeks isolating myself was a bad idea. I still feel that way now. But when I stammered these feelings aloud, Undyne dismissed my worries and concerns with her words.

"O-Oh! Undyne, y-your ankle..."

She leaped onto the sofa and leaned backwards, getting comfortable.

"Oh, this?" she said, wiggling her ankle, crossing her right leg over her left. "Don't worry about it, Alph! I train basically daily. You don't think I can't manage a small fall, do you?" She winked. I stuttered in search for the right words to say.

"U-Umm, I'm so sorry Undyne! I-I just thought..." As I hid my face in my hands, I felt Undyne's soft grip around my wrists, lowering my arms gently.

My heart was beating so fast when she did that. It's embarrassing how much of a sucker I am for the smallest things she does. She'd never feel the same way I do about her.

I doubt she watches different animes substituting the cutest couples with me and her like I do, or walks through Waterfall imagining me holding her hand, or goes to bed with my touch still lingering on her body like she does to me. That's so far from reality that all I can do is dream.

Yet, I can still picture the moment so clearly in my mind. Her tender smile; her dreamy gaze; her touch trailing up my arms, to my neck, to my cheek; the way she spoke...

"I'm kidding, haha. You worry too much," she whispered softly. She rubbed my cheek with her thumb with her palm cupping my jawline. I recall practically gaping at her, and she chuckled warmly under her breath.

Everything felt so real yet surreal all at once. I didn't want to be anywhere else in that moment, and wished the experience could repeat itself ten-fold.

She stayed sat by my side, keeping my head turned towards her with her hand. When she leaned in, I remember a subtle gasp escaping my lips. I froze, wondering whether she was leaning towards me, hoping to kiss me like I've been hoping these past months. As she moved closer, she tilted her head and nuzzled herself into my neck.

Her left hand wandered to my right hip; her right travelling down slowly from my neck to my collarbone. She pulled me closer to her and it took me a moment to comprehend what was happening.

Undertale Scenarios {SFW}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara