Chapter 3, ii

"You seriously trust that they can do the job right?" Alexia said, from the back of the Ice cream sailor. "Hell. I don't."

"Well, you can join them." Robin recommended with a shrug. Alezia shook her head.

"No thanks. Plus, I wanna help. The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly," Alexia finished. Robin paused, hearing the Girl's words.

"I'm sorry. You knew what it meant?" Robin said. Alexia looks at her, sheepishly.

"Yeah. Since the moment I heard it. I'm sorry, It's just that it's fun to actually let people do things on their own and not rely on others. But, hey, I'm impressed. Some people don't usually translate a thing in a day." Alexia ended her short rant. Robin smiles.

"Good thing, I'm not just some people." Robin shared a smile with Alexia. "Hey. Do you think you're right?" Alexia turned her head at Robin.

"About?"

"The boys and them failing to do their job?"

"Definitely."

A knock on the back door came, interrupting the girls moment. Robin sighs, opening the back door.

"Delivery for you." The man said, handling Robin a package, who puts it on the counter, signing the paper.

Robin and Alexia examines the man. "Have a nice day." The man stated before walking away, giving Robin and Alexia the chance to see the back of his clothes. The two shares a knowing look. It's a Silver Cat.

The two busted out of the door, dashing past Steve and Dustin as they run towards the center of the mall. They look around. "A trip to China sounds nice."

"A trip to China sounds nice. A trip to China─" Bingo. Both Robin and Alexia turned to the Imperial Panda.

"If you tread lightly." Alexia then started looking around, looking up for shoe stores before pointing to Robin the Kaufman shoes. "Bingo."

"When blue and yellow meet in the west." Robin started to repeat the sentence.

"Robin. The clock." Robin turned to Alexia to see her already starring at the clock that's in front of the mall.

"Robin. Alexia." The said people slowly turns to the boys.

"She cracked the code." Robin and Alexia simultaneously said, pointing at each other.

《 ☛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ☚ 》

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes." Alexia deciding to keep quiet, Robin took full responsibilities to guide the two guys.

The rain pours heavily, It has always been a fascinating sight for Alexia and Max. Whenever Max would ask why Alexia fell in love with the Rain, Sky, Moon, and the Ocean, she would always answer with 'I find rain the perfect time to think stuff. As for the sky, it resembles Freedom, the moon always reminds me that they're always light in the darkness, you guys gotta find it, even though I'm always pessimistic, and the ocean.. Because it reminds me of your eyes.'

And now, here she is, thinking. She wonders back to the moments where she uses the heavy rain and thunder to tune down her parents voices from her room. She would always imagine that Janella was her.

Speaking of the oldest Frost, She hasn't seen her or even Samuel since the gate has been closed. Alexia wonders why she hasn't seen the two.