grounded.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU MOM! UGH!" Akena ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door shut. She jumped onto her bed and landed face flat and yelled into her pillow. "I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS!" Akena let out one final scream into her pillow. She sighed and sat up on her bed. She was so bored, she got up and looked around the room to find something to do since her parents took every electronic from her because she got grounded for beating up a kid at school. Then, Akeena's eyes caught on something. Perfect. Her old PlayStation 3. Her parents forgot to take the PlayStation. She took the PlayStation our and blew the dust off it.

She went over to her desk and took the game called "cyborg battle arenas" it was a new game she got a couple days ago. She inserted the disk into the PlayStation and got logged on. She grabbed her controller and sat down in her beanbag chair. She turned on the PlayStation and loaded up the game. "Ugh. Why is this game so glitchy? Stupid shitty ass game." She kept trying to load the game up.

Until... The game started glitching and flashing and is making weird noises.? Then there was a loud boom. And everything went black.

Okay there is my first chapter guys! Sorry it was pretty short. Please up vote this chapter cause I want more people to see this because I'm working really hard on this series! Now have a nice day and the next chapter will release soon!